Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Affirmation for Freedom

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Affirmation for Freedom  (Read 255 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« on: Mar 10, 2012 09:03 pm »

Steve,

Here is the affirmation you requested ~

Thou art in law;
Thou art above all laws,
Thou art above all laws.
Even as Thou art,
Above all laws am I.

O ye brave good soldier habits
Drive away the dark, dark habits
Drive away the dark, dark habits.
I am free, I am free.
I have no habits, I have no habits.
I'll do what's right, I'll do what's right,
Uncommanded by habits' might.

I am free, I am free.

Nitewish
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2012 09:05 pm »

Thought you might like this one also ~

Divine Father, where Thou hast placed me,
there Thou must come
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2012 09:49 pm »

Steve,

Thou art in law;
Thou art above all laws,
Thou art above all laws.
Even as Thou art,
Above all laws am I.

I am free, I am free.

I am free, I am free.

Nitewish

Thank You Nitewish i find this one important because if someone wants to find some code or law that you are not following if they look hard enough they will find one or more. It is only by following God's laws that we can eventually rise above all law and not be bound by man made laws and rules.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2012 09:51 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2012 12:18 am »

Thank You Nitewish i find this one important because if someone wants to find some code or law that you are not following if they look hard enough they will find one or more. It is only by following God's laws that we can eventually rise above all law and not be bound by man made laws and rules.

Jitendra

Jitendra, you are welcome.

I find this affirmation confusing , the part about being above all laws ~

and I find your comment also confusing  " It is only by following God's laws that we can eventually rise above all law and not be bound by man made laws and rules ". 

While we are here on this earth, one needs to follow man made laws and rules or one could find themselves taking an unexpected vacation in the local jail.  Shocked

Nitewish
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2012 12:21 am by Nitewish » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2012 01:34 pm »

Jitendra

Jitendra, you are welcome.

I find this affirmation confusing , the part about being above all laws ~

and I find your comment also confusing  " It is only by following God's laws that we can eventually rise above all law and not be bound by man made laws and rules ". 

While we are here on this earth, one needs to follow man made laws and rules or one could find themselves taking an unexpected vacation in the local jail.  Shocked

Nitewish

"While we are here on this earth, one needs to follow man made laws and rules or one could find themselves taking an unexpected vacation in the local jail."

Dear Nitewish Have you lived in traditional western values to long? Jail? i think not. At least not for those who are above law. See historical story below....

From Chapter 31 The Autobiography of a Yogi

Lahiri Mahasaya had a very famous friend, Swami Trailanga, who was reputed to be over three hundred years old. The two yogis often sat together in meditation. Trailanga's fame is so widespread that few Hindus would deny the possibility of truth in any story of his astounding miracles. If Christ returned to earth and walked the streets of New York, displaying his divine powers, it would cause the same excitement that was created by Trailanga decades ago as he passed through the crowded lanes of Benares.

On many occasions the swami was seen to drink, with no ill effect, the most deadly poisons. Thousands of people, including a few who are still living, have seen Trailanga floating on the Ganges. For days together he would sit on top of the water, or remain hidden for very long periods under the waves. A common sight at the Benares bathing ghats was the swami's motionless body on the blistering stone slabs, wholly exposed to the merciless Indian sun. By these feats Trailanga sought to teach men that a yogi's life does not depend upon oxygen or ordinary conditions and precautions. Whether he were above water or under it, and whether or not his body lay exposed to the fierce solar rays, the master proved that he lived by divine consciousness: death could not touch him.

The yogi was great not only spiritually, but physically. His weight exceeded three hundred pounds: a pound for each year of his life! As he ate very seldom, the mystery is increased. A master, however, easily ignores all usual rules of health, when he desires to do so for some special reason, often a subtle one known only to himself. Great saints who have awakened from the cosmic mayic dream and realized this world as an idea in the Divine Mind, can do as they wish with the body, knowing it to be only a manipulatable form of condensed or frozen energy. Though physical scientists now understand that matter is nothing but congealed energy, fully-illumined masters have long passed from theory to practice in the field of matter-control.

Trailanga always remained completely nude. The harassed police of Benares came to regard him as a baffling problem child. The natural swami, like the early Adam in the garden of Eden, was utterly unconscious of his nakedness. The police were quite conscious of it, however, and unceremoniously committed him to jail. General embarrassment ensued; the enormous body of Trailanga was soon seen, in its usual entirety, on the prison roof. His cell, still securely locked, offered no clue to his mode of escape.

The discouraged officers of the law once more performed their duty. This time a guard was posted before the swami's cell. Might again retired before right. Trailanga was soon observed in his nonchalant stroll over the roof. Justice is blind; the outwitted police decided to follow her example.
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2012 01:44 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am »

Lahiri Mahasaya had a very famous friend, Swami Trailanga, who was reputed to be over three hundred years old. The two yogis often sat together in meditation. Trailanga's fame is so widespread that few Hindus would deny the possibility of truth in any story of his astounding miracles. If Christ returned to earth and walked the streets of New York, displaying his divine powers, it would cause the same excitement that was created by Trailanga decades ago as he passed through the crowded lanes of Benares.

On many occasions the swami was seen to drink, with no ill effect, the most deadly poisons. Thousands of people, including a few who are still living, have seen Trailanga floating on the Ganges. For days together he would sit on top of the water, or remain hidden for very long periods under the waves. A common sight at the Benares bathing ghats was the swami's motionless body on the blistering stone slabs, wholly exposed to the merciless Indian sun. By these feats Trailanga sought to teach men that a yogi's life does not depend upon oxygen or ordinary conditions and precautions. Whether he were above water or under it, and whether or not his body lay exposed to the fierce solar rays, the master proved that he lived by divine consciousness: death could not touch him.

The yogi was great not only spiritually, but physically. His weight exceeded three hundred pounds: a pound for each year of his life! As he ate very seldom, the mystery is increased. A master, however, easily ignores all usual rules of health, when he desires to do so for some special reason, often a subtle one known only to himself. Great saints who have awakened from the cosmic mayic dream and realized this world as an idea in the Divine Mind, can do as they wish with the body, knowing it to be only a manipulatable form of condensed or frozen energy. Though physical scientists now understand that matter is nothing but congealed energy, fully-illumined masters have long passed from theory to practice in the field of matter-control.

Trailanga always remained completely nude. The harassed police of Benares came to regard him as a baffling problem child. The natural swami, like the early Adam in the garden of Eden, was utterly unconscious of his nakedness. The police were quite conscious of it, however, and unceremoniously committed him to jail. General embarrassment ensued; the enormous body of Trailanga was soon seen, in its usual entirety, on the prison roof. His cell, still securely locked, offered no clue to his mode of escape.

The discouraged officers of the law once more performed their duty. This time a guard was posted before the swami's cell. Might again retired before right. Trailanga was soon observed in his nonchalant stroll over the roof. Justice is blind; the outwitted police decided to follow her example.

[/quote]

Dear One,

Now where did you get that example from ? LOL ! Just kidding .... I KNOW !

Yes, I have read that story but we are not talking about the rare spiritual person, Yogi, Guru whatever.... we are talking about a regular person living in today's world, following rules.  And yes, these regular people are not above the laws, no matter how spiritual they may be.

Nitewish

i just thought that if i practiced this affirmation i might be free of some of the unwritten laws you and Yoshi set down for me.... Slow by slow>  Grin i suppose that it would be rather miraculous now that i think of it.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012 09:02 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2012 09:12 pm »

Dear One,

Now where did you get that example from ? LOL ! Just kidding .... I KNOW !

Yes, I have read that story but we are not talking about the rare spiritual person, Yogi, Guru whatever.... we are talking about a regular person living in today's world, following rules.  And yes, these regular people are not above the laws, no matter how spiritual they may be.

Nitewish

i just thought that if i practiced this affirmation i might be free of some of the unwritten laws you and Yoshi set down for me.... Slow by slow>  Grin i suppose that it would be rather miraculous now that i think of it.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012 09:13 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am »

Thanks Nite Wish i have been practicing many of these affirmations while driving long hours on the road. They keep my mind in a high place and bring blessings to my life. Every thought we think brings us further or closer to God.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2012 07:43 am »

Steve,

Thou art in law;
Thou art above all laws,
Thou art above all laws.
Even as Thou art,
Above all laws am I.

I am free, I am free.

I am free, I am free.

Nitewish

Imagine driving 10 or more hours straight. The mind needs something to occupy itself no matter what the condition. i have been trying to occupy it with words that affirm positive outcomes. It seems that we all are in our own self imprisonments. We can owe money or we can be in the prison of our own desires or in the prison of working constantly. That is y we r here at Spiritual Portal. We r looking for our lberation from all self imprisonments.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012 07:52 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: