Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

dreams of war

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dreams of war  (Read 463 times)
guest88
« on: Apr 08, 2012 01:34 am »

i am always interested in dreams. i do hope it's ok to post these here, i share in hopes to better understand my psych/subconscious and what messages might be relayed back to waking life.

for the past few days i've been having dreams of being in some kind of medieval war. in the dream i am wearing black bulky armor. i remember feeling the weight of it on my arms and shoulders. i am an exiled war chief/general. for some reason i find this role comforting. i thought, maybe i'm being told i need to toughen up. maybe this conflict has to do with my sudden disappearance from work. in the dream, across enemy lines, people peer back not knowing what waits, 'out there'. i saw two people standing over a ledge looking out into nothing. maybe they were staring out at the sky. these two people had the head of a goat and very long necks. i walked up to each and sliced through their necks with my sword. it was bloody. they seemed like innocent bystanders. i didn't understand my actions, but thought very little of it. instead i later found my father and his collection of swords. there were three resting against a wall- we were standing on a stoned stairwell outside. i told him he had a unique collection and asked if i could have one but he refused. instead i was given my sword from a black cloud of people with arms reaching out- it didn't seem as unique or as heavy as my fathers but once it was placed in my hands i was happy and comfortable. at the end of the dream i tried demonstrating to my father i was ready for something by engaging in battle with him. he was able to deflect every blow but the last, which ended with my fist held up next to his face. i didn't swing- i just smiled knowing i was able to find an opening then walked away.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2012 03:22 am »

i am always interested in dreams. i do hope it's ok to post these here, i share in hopes to better understand my psych/subconscious and what messages might be relayed back to waking life.

for the past few days i've been having dreams of being in some kind of medieval war. in the dream i am wearing black bulky armor. i remember feeling the weight of it on my arms and shoulders. i am an exiled war chief/general. for some reason i find this role comforting. i thought, maybe i'm being told i need to toughen up. maybe this conflict has to do with my sudden disappearance from work. in the dream, across enemy lines, people peer back not knowing what waits, 'out there'. i saw two people standing over a ledge looking out into nothing. maybe they were staring out at the sky. these two people had the head of a goat and very long necks. i walked up to each and sliced through their necks with my sword. it was bloody. they seemed like innocent bystanders. i didn't understand my actions, but thought very little of it. instead i later found my father and his collection of swords. there were three resting against a wall- we were standing on a stoned stairwell outside. i told him he had a unique collection and asked if i could have one but he refused. instead i was given my sword from a black cloud of people with arms reaching out- it didn't seem as unique or as heavy as my fathers but once it was placed in my hands i was happy and comfortable. at the end of the dream i tried demonstrating to my father i was ready for something by engaging in battle with him. he was able to deflect every blow but the last, which ended with my fist held up next to his face. i didn't swing- i just smiled knowing i was able to find an opening then walked away.

Eric my first reaction to your dream is that u may have guides that r showing u a bit of your past. You certainly have a colorful inner life. We often need to awaken to the spiritual warrior inside ourselves. As u may or may not know goats have often been associated with evil demonic beings. We fight many demonic beings in our lives. We r not encountering a physical world but also principalities of darkness who pose themselves in human form. They do not know that they r often being used by dark spirits.

Is your real father still living? What is your relationship to him? Any how u r given the weapons necessary to ward off evil yet y
u find it necessary to subdue your father ~ i do not know. If i had such dreams i would b asking my spirit guides to answer my questions about these dreams before retiring....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 08, 2012 03:34 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2012 09:47 am »

hello
thank you
yes my father is still alive
i shared the dream with him
but i will ask my guides for answers and share anything i manage to come up with
thanks
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2012 12:49 am »

hello
thank you
yes my father is still alive
i shared the dream with him
but i will ask my guides for answers and share anything i manage to come up with
thanks

Events and experiences that come up in this life do not always have answers to grasp. We can not expect that there would b answers to everything that occurs. This may just signify the minds continuous need to grasp. We must b thankful for the richness of the experiences we encounter. Sometimes when we force meaning on them we only entangle ourselves in them. But then this may have already dawned on u.

Your experiences are not given to most common folk. Remember this. Your experiences bring a depth to life. This in itself is meaningful. The meaning and results of experiences with others ~ we cannot always put in neat little boxes that our mind can cognize.  Sometimes our minds themselves r too limited to fathom the mysteries, circumstances and people that enter our lives. We have a nasty habit of forcing our experiences into preconceived notions of how we think things operate. When we r willing to look outside the boundaries of our own heads we find it best not to believe everything i/we think. It leaves us in a state of wonderment and amazement Which sometimes is exactly where we need to b.

Sometimes the things we experience may even b for someone else that we encounter. Thanks for sharing. Parallel Synchronicity is in the air......

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2012 01:33 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2012 04:01 am »

thanks. well, i'd like to continue sharing my dreams, whether i have answers for them or not. your response is comforting, i agree. . . maybe there is new opportunity in these dreams if i can learn to open myself up and experience without the need for meaning. i don't think i have the level of sincerity anyways to receive answers from my guides.

but i am hoping i can continue to dream. . . that's where i like to be
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2012 06:33 am »

hi. its happened. a message that is, from spirit. somehow the dream came to life tonight. at least, once facet of life. something challenging. i believe my father and i share similar karmic lessons despite living separate lives. i seek peace for both of us. perhaps some recognition and mutual understanding of these spiritual lessons with the chance to bring depth and harmony . . .  well, this is one of the many reasons i am thanking you as well for sharing your recent post in practicing intuition. i think it's a great tool. i only hope now to cleanse this space for a progressive spirit. perhaps there is some information on cleansing somewhere in here . o , o s n o o p s n o o p

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Apr 24, 2012 02:50 am »

hello. today i saw another image that reminded me of my dream. but this was a different part of the dream with a different message. i just wanted to share dreams do stick with us through out our lives and sometimes the same one may follow you around, even if you're getting a completely different meaning then what you first thought.
Report Spam   Logged
Little Hoot

« Reply #7 on: Apr 29, 2012 06:15 am »

hello. today i saw another image that reminded me of my dream. but this was a different part of the dream with a different message. i just wanted to share dreams do stick with us through out our lives and sometimes the same one may follow you around, even if you're getting a completely different meaning then what you first thought.

Yes but what is so abysmal about your touch?

Little Hoot Owl
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: