Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

silent observers

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: silent observers  (Read 426 times)
Comet
« on: May 20, 2012 04:49 pm »

Hey Steve,

I know i am a silent observer at times i been keeping a low profile since this shoulder injury! I live in the city right along Lake Superior! This injury has kinda sidelined me so i have not been able to practice Reiki yet on others i am told my distant healing is amazing!

Like I stated before I am a Reiki Master, Intuitive Psychic and Medium i am just starting to come out on this stuff! Kinda starting to sink in some!! LOL
I love Country music, Love going to concerts! Love boating and cookouts! I find i like my quiet time too! Thanks for keeping me in your prayers Steve you are in mine as well!  Smiley

I wonder if the lakes up there get warm enough to swim in. can you walk knee deep into lake superior or jump in for a short time? how far do you live from lake michigan? that is where i spent most of my life.  I've been on many boats in michigan. I enjoyed jumping off them and swimming. it is nice to sit with others in quiet and meditation. I have been around many psychics and mediums in my life. I think it is because of an interest and meditation. there are certain country bands
 that I enjoy. bands that have a spiritual or positive message. I enjoy outdoor cookouts when there's plenty of vegetarian food. thanks for responding, hope to meet you sometime comet.

steve

Hi Steve,

In the summer time the lake is kinda warm depending on the temps! Not sure i don't go swimming in the lake! I guess it depends on where ya swim from there are a few drop offs till get gets too deep! I love boating and cookouts! Think i am a ways from Lake Michigan yes i agree it would be fun to meet you sometime Steve!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: