Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 11:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Developing relationships with others.

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing relationships with others.  (Read 2278 times)
guest88
« on: May 20, 2012 03:44 am »

hiii
i'd like to exercise healthy relationships and live a balanced life with those i am emotionally involved with.
it is challenging at times
when i am eager i am too dependent. this pulls away from the ability to experience and share bliss in the moment. sometimes i let fear and doubt anchor me. the challenge now is to dissolve and to learn, how to. not say goodbye and let the other live their life freely- and live mine freely-without worry of our standing or constantly seeking the others comfort or delving to much into a persons psych, being judgmental and creating barriers, or making rules that close me off from those spiritual opportunities to grow. hmm im not sure how much sense i make  Grin but i know the things i want to practice. must practice, am taking steps in
and just learning how to be happy for what we share, when we share- and not sweat the times we aren't
because we can experience bliss with or without those we are emotionally involved with. in a healthy relationship, they just add to it
and althought i barely scrape the surface in understanding what you speak of, i am grateful for this thread. and another discussing the deep impressions we share with others.
the heart heheheh has much to understand

i seek harmony and hope to make things work ! but KNOW i must learn patience in order to will these things, and learn to go with the flow.
its interesting to discuss but . . . not much to discuss ! Cheesy heheh instead i let go ! but yes. good things here *nod* just wanting to share recent endeavors. give thanks for this thread. and find it interesting how some things you share here spark my interest in this moment in time

freedom !  Grin thats what i really want
happiness
but do wish to continue to share love and friendship and kindness

dont stop
patience patience
dont stop
wildflowers in my hair
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: