Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 06:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A reconnection in progress....

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A reconnection in progress....  (Read 772 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 15, 2012 04:06 am »

Hello, old friends and new....I seemed to have lost my way, for a lil bit, well actually it's been a couple years. But my life journey as of late has had me thinking of my "mentor in Astrology" and  has brought me back to this site. I have been spending some time the last few days here, reading old posts and the many new. To my delight...... I still find a sense of love and peace here. I must pull out my charts and review the transits for there must be some activity going on in the cosmos. Peace and Blessings ~ Starling~

well we're both looking at the closet in the closet. at some of those old skeletons. it's time to heal those old wounds and move on. with all the activity going on in our 12th houses that's just what's going to happen. U also have Saturn and Chiron working smoothly together to work on some healing wounds that were created by your service and career. but you have Uranus trining all those planets at the bottom of your chart so it's a good time for an awakening and some needed changes.

hi sue good to hear from you again. it seems like we came from some remote time and have  shared a lot. it is amazing how people from the past bring you back to look at how it was and what it all meant for spiritual growth. people go through challenges together only to come out as stronger  friends on the other side. i knew that there was much more going on than meets the eye. Yet when i was exposed to the second personality of Jan our boss this was only one of many facets of her make up. It made it somewhat unusual to have a manager in a mental institution that had several personalities. However by this time of my life i was exposed to so many facets of reality that nothing seemed to alarm me. It just made life rich with experiences. My guess is that we were around to help each other during that time.

Something good comes out of everything. We all live in our own heads. Reality is only as real as u make it. Thank God it is not as real as some portray it. But locked in our heads we have seen a very
interesting picture show. Some of the characters like Sheila and Gail sure came alive at times and you know i cannot mention the clients. Yet it sure was true to life entertainment.

steve

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 05:13 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: