Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A reconnection in progress....

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A reconnection in progress....  (Read 768 times)
Starling

« on: May 15, 2012 01:46 am »

Hello, old friends and new....I seemed to have lost my way, for a lil bit, well actually it's been a couple years. But my life journey as of late has had me thinking of my "mentor in Astrology" and  has brought me back to this site. I have been spending some time the last few days here, reading old posts and the many new. To my delight...... I still find a sense of love and peace here. I must pull out my charts and review the transits for there must be some activity going on in the cosmos. Peace and Blessings ~ Starling~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012 03:03 am »

hey Starlet !  Cool

looking for cosmos activity ? just step thru the portal ... no telling what you will find  Grin

happy visits to you  Cool

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012 04:06 am »

Hello, old friends and new....I seemed to have lost my way, for a lil bit, well actually it's been a couple years. But my life journey as of late has had me thinking of my "mentor in Astrology" and  has brought me back to this site. I have been spending some time the last few days here, reading old posts and the many new. To my delight...... I still find a sense of love and peace here. I must pull out my charts and review the transits for there must be some activity going on in the cosmos. Peace and Blessings ~ Starling~

well we're both looking at the closet in the closet. at some of those old skeletons. it's time to heal those old wounds and move on. with all the activity going on in our 12th houses that's just what's going to happen. U also have Saturn and Chiron working smoothly together to work on some healing wounds that were created by your service and career. but you have Uranus trining all those planets at the bottom of your chart so it's a good time for an awakening and some needed changes.

hi sue good to hear from you again. it seems like we came from some remote time and have  shared a lot. it is amazing how people from the past bring you back to look at how it was and what it all meant for spiritual growth. people go through challenges together only to come out as stronger  friends on the other side. i knew that there was much more going on than meets the eye. Yet when i was exposed to the second personality of Jan our boss this was only one of many facets of her make up. It made it somewhat unusual to have a manager in a mental institution that had several personalities. However by this time of my life i was exposed to so many facets of reality that nothing seemed to alarm me. It just made life rich with experiences. My guess is that we were around to help each other during that time.

Something good comes out of everything. We all live in our own heads. Reality is only as real as u make it. Thank God it is not as real as some portray it. But locked in our heads we have seen a very
interesting picture show. Some of the characters like Sheila and Gail sure came alive at times and you know i cannot mention the clients. Yet it sure was true to life entertainment.

steve

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 05:13 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012 10:29 pm »

Cosmic activity is at work daily in our lives, how one handles opportunities that arise in our life journey determines the outcome. As our friend Steve said in his post;
it is amazing how people from the past bring you back to look at how it was and what it all meant for spiritual growth. people go through challenges together only to come out as stronger  friends on the other side.
His words are true, as I find myself reconnecting  over and over... (whether in our own heads or in reality) with many from my past.  However, you are right Steve it was, another time....... a  time of growth... personal and spiritual. What transpired then, was not known to me at that time in my life, a seed was planted... germinated and is blossoming in my life now. So much has changed since we knew each other from that "other time". The 12th house is very welcome in helping to heal those old wounds... as I feel i am emerging a better person and can actually say " I am my own "free spirit" .... And something" good" has came out of everything I have gone through, be it, negative or positive situations I have endured these last 10 years.I remember you telling me ...."One never knows where they will be or what they will be doing a year from now"  I have been truly blessed, in this I am grateful for your guidance through your friendship and teachings. I never would have thought back then, that I would be where I am today...... Peace and Blessings to you my friend..... Always, Sue
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012 01:32 am »

Starling i would b interested to know what u have learned and where u r at now.
Having Uranus connected with Mercury at birth brings a level of communication
to a higher level. the mental processes r awakened the attitude shifts and adapts
to a changing environment and higher processes of thinking communicating
and higher technology. Ofcourse Uranus rules astrology so it comes naturally to u
if interested. U were not choosen to manage at Indian Bay for no reason at all no
matter what the politcs.

It is nice to have u here again. Would u help us make this a great place Sue?

Thanks Steve
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012 01:38 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012 07:37 pm »

Welcome Back Starling !  Smiley

Nice to see that you have found your way. I hope things are going well for you.

(((hugs)))
Nitewish
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012 07:58 pm »

Steve.....HMMM.... Where oh where do I begin? I am still living in North Carolina...began a new life journey with cutting ties with all the chaos and unhappiness in Michigan that was much overdue. In 2010 I pursued education and achieved my papers to work as Certified Nurse Assistant, gained employment as a Med Tech/ Supervisor in Charge in an Assisted Living Facility, I stayed with them for a year and a half, gaining experience in that capacity and leaving on excellent terms with management. As you might remember, I met someone here, we have developed a relationship that I just love, we never fight..(yes we have had a few disagreements, but talk those out) He lets me, be me and he is ...well, he is just him and that's hows he would describe himself. I believe you would like Michael. There is unconditional love, trust and peace between the 2 of us. I really feel I have found my soul mate. I lost my brother Jim in April 2010, he was involved in an auto accident on his way to work.(he was my only sibling). Last April, Michael and I pulled up roots( including the job I loved so much at the assisted living facility) and moved to the coast of North Carolina. We current live  near Holden Beach.....it's beautiful here, I love being near the ocean and the warmth (no snow). I am working for a man taking care of his mother who has dementia, 86 yr old...he pays me very well, no supervisors, no schedule(other than the hours, I am free to work how I see fit with her care). I also work for a Home Health Agency doing in home care 1 day a week. Michael and I married(Our 3 year anniversary of when we first met) Jan 7,2012  in Palm Coast Florida. Being here has taken me away from my children and grandchildren and that has been difficult, but adjustable. On a positive note it has brought me closer to my brother( when he was alive) and his wife, who now very much needs support after his death. And my dad, who lives in Newfoundland,Canada.....comes to Florida in the winter months, so I have been able to travel to Florida (only 8 hr drive) There are still somethings in Michigan that are in the process of being finalized....such as the home my ex and I owned, but that is very close to being a past issue. I will write more later on what I have learned, I need to put my thoughts about it into words....til next time....Peace and Blessings  ~Starling~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Starling

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012 07:59 pm »

Thank You for warm welcome back Nitewish Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
guest88
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012 04:05 am »

hi starling

nice to meet you
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012 05:03 am »

ooking for cosmos activity ? just step thru the portal ... no telling what you will find  Grin

happy visits to you 
Thanks Flying Squirrel....
nice to meet you
The pleasure is mine abysmaltouch...
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
guest88
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012 05:37 am »

: ) thank you. my names eric
see you around
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012 01:46 am »

Lady Leo

I suppose I've always been moved to different views. the placement of  uranus in our chart
 and its significance can  show just how much a person will stand up for the way they are  without resistance from  authority or conformity. my father used to say: "steve when they made you they thru away the mold." but as I became older I became more & more comfortable of the fact that I choose the right path for myself. and so it is with you sue. the planet uranus is very strong in your chart. your idea of home has to b your own. if you are not allowed to be and express the uniqueness of what u are eventually you will try to find a way to break free. there is a path you know you need to walk and eventually you must find it and take that walk on your own. hopefully those around you will understand. otherwise you will look for those who do.

some of us just have to recognize that it is okay to be different. it is okay to express our individuality. not everyone can go along with the herd nor should we. yet everyone in this world has something unique to offer. it becomes quite clear by sudden recognitions and conditions in our lives. so it is and we say to ourselves: why delay the inevitable?

Jitendra
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 02:31 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012 03:58 am »

Jitendra,
Let go of the old, and embrace the new. This is something I think, I had been resisting for a very long time. It was written in my transit chart. You had told me this many times(not always out right, but in a way it was planted in my subconscious  )...as we studied and you taught me the art of Astrology....Learning what Astrology was about and how it is at work in our lives daily, and then, several years down the road something in the transits in January 2009.... eventually triggered having enough.... it never got any better, it felt as though I was spinning my wheels( the seed germinated) This was the path to FREEDOM..... freedom from control, freedom from the unhappiness, freedom from chaos and freedom to be myself and all the restrictions that were placed on my life. My life had been transformed when I left everything I knew in Michigan and took the opportunity that I was being challenged with. I have NO regrets.....it was the experience of living the language, of immersing myself in it, that has taught me it’s meaning. The symbols have come alive for me through direct experience – seeing what happened as planetary transits impacted my chart. I have been more at peace today than in a very long time. (Blossoming) I am understanding why I was in that relationship and why it ended.( Let go of the old, and embrace the new.) Yes, my friend.... why delay the inevitable? Well said  Smiley So you see, you gave me the guidance and lessons to grow from..... Peace and Blessings ~ Lady Leo ~

Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012 07:07 am »

Jitendra,
Let go of the old, and embrace the new. This is something I think, I had been resisting for a very long time. It was written in my transit chart. You had told me this many times(not always out right, but in a way it was planted in my subconscious  )...as we studied and you taught me the art of Astrology....Learning what Astrology was about and how it is at work in our lives daily, and then, several years down the road something in the transits in January 2009.... eventually triggered having enough.... it never got any better, it felt as though I was spinning my wheels( the seed germinated) This was the path to FREEDOM..... freedom from control, freedom from the unhappiness, freedom from chaos and freedom to be myself and all the restrictions that were placed on my life. My life had been transformed when I left everything I knew in Michigan and took the opportunity that I was being challenged with. I have NO regrets.....it was the experience of living the language, of immersing myself in it, that has taught me it’s meaning. The symbols have come alive for me through direct experience – seeing what happened as planetary transits impacted my chart. I have been more at peace today than in a very long time. (Blossoming) I am understanding why I was in that relationship and why it ended.( Let go of the old, and embrace the new.) Yes, my friend.... why delay the inevitable? Well said  Smiley So you see, you gave me the guidance and lessons to grow from..... Peace and Blessings ~ Lady Leo ~

I'm glad that I could be their at that time and sensed some of the incongruities
 in your life. astrology is very interesting in the sense that you can see when someone is going thru some very difficult problems. I have tried to make connection with people when they're going through these problems. sometimes people close down in these times and don't wanna face their problems or solution scenarios. it is as though karma makes us face a prescribed sentence
for sins committed.

in january of 2009 you had pluto connecting to saturn at the time and in the eighth house of transformation. this could break up a lot of traditional views and set patterns in your life.
Uranus was also opposing all your planets in Virgo.

isn't it strange how we can never go back to indian bay? yet it still lives with us all those days we
 spoke about all these things.  I still remember lonely nights driving to work and coming home in the wee hours of morning. so many times of past recollections flicker in my mind. such closeness we had with so many people and where are they now? it is nice to know that something comes back and lasts in our friendship for instance.

I recognize mental illness to a certain extent in most people.
 I guess that is what working in a mental institution can do for you. we all have mental illness
 each of us wrestles with our own mental problems. it frightens me sometimes to see it in so called normal people. yet these people are often so much a part of our everyday existence.
 it sometimes takes getting pulled into their lives to  actually recognize it. then it takes some doing to extract ourselves from them and the situations and surroumdings. there are also those people with mental problems who r actually more loving then 'normal people'. just a few things I learned during those years perhaps some of this makes sense in your life as well.
 I guess this phrase summed it all up. someone came in once and said: " I had a hard time figuring
 out between who are the clients and who works here."  Cheesy

steve
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012 07:50 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print