Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 08:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

clairvoyance

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: clairvoyance  (Read 239 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 18, 2012 05:31 am »

recently I spoke with shootin comets about clairvoyance also flying squirrels and abysmal touches were talking about sending energy to others. this topic of clairvoyance has been an interest of mine for sometime. we connect with people on many levels. and I for 1 have seen and heard people but not in the physical. hope you enjoy this topic. below paramahansa yogananda discusses clairvoyance
the srf lessons are rich with such topics.

by clairvoyance we may see the astral counterparts of matter if we are developed enough but in true visions we have spiritual xray power that can penetrate the astral world and see even the saints. saints are sometimes hidden behind the astral world and require great concentration to receive their vibratory projection. those who are able to see spirutually
or clairvoyantly can photograph on their mental screen images of real saints
 that move in the ether clairvoyance in itself is not detrimental to spiritual progress actually in that state your own consciousness is reversed from the plane of matter to the plane of spirit. but certain soul conscious pictures or astral images of a lower rate of vibration may intrude upon your mental screen and they can be detrimental to soul progress.

it is possible in 2 ways to see people who have passed on if you love someone very deeply you may project from within yourself the concept of that person or if you think of a person very strongly you may force his  astral body to project so you may see him by the law of attraction his astral body may be projected whether with or without his knowledge.

P.Y.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 08:18 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012 03:04 am »

neat
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012 01:58 am »

Nomaste to u Live to Let Learn.... i believe that i have communicated telepathically with others beyond the portal of this life and with those i have cared for deeply still here on earth. master speaks a lot about this subject in lesson number 134 on friends and lovers who have left us and his lesson on clairvoyance on how to contact these people i thought u may find this helpful for some of the experiences in your life:

recently I spoke with shootin comets about clairvoyance also flying squirrels and abysmal touches wer :)e talking about sending energy to others. this topic of clairvoyance has been an interest of mine for sometime. we connect with people on many levels. and I for 1 have seen and heard people but not in the physical. hope you enjoy this topic. below paramahansa yogananda discusses clairvoyance

the srf lessons are rich with such topics.

by clairvoyance we may see the astral counterparts of matter if we are developed enough but in true visions we have spiritual xray power that can penetrate the astral world and see even the saints. saints are sometimes hidden behind the astral world and require great concentration to receive their vibratory projection. those who are able to see spirutually
or clairvoyantly can photograph on their mental screen images of real saints
 that move in the ether clairvoyance in itself is not detrimental to spiritual progress actually in that state your own consciousness is reversed from the plane of matter to the plane of spirit. but certain soul conscious pictures or astral images of a lower rate of vibration may intrude upon your mental screen and they can be detrimental to soul progress.

it is possible in 2 ways to see people who have passed on if you love someone very deeply you may project from within yourself the concept of that person or if you think of a person very strongly you may force his  astral body to project so you may see him by the law of attraction his astral body may be projected whether with or without his knowledge.

P.Y.

he asks the question: during our earthly sojourns we bestow our love mostly on members of our family we grow attached to them and then suddenly they are torn from us by death it makes us feel like rebels. why is it that beings come into our lives and then they r taken away? what is the reason? if anyone wrests are material possessions from us we fight we bring lawsuits against him but we can only weep helplessly when the dearest of all our possessions are loved ones are so ugly and apparentlly unreasonably taken away from us. we suffer silently and then after a time we more or less forget and accept the decree of destiny.

yet divine love is trying to express itself in human souls in the various avenues of conjugal and parental love and in the love of friendship. human love must b expanded into divine love

Paramahansa Yogananda

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012 03:33 am by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: