Spiritual Portal
Nov 21, 2018 10:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daze of Heaven on Soundcloud

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

turned to dust

Recent Items

Views: 10
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 11
Comments (1)

Views: 19
Comments (2)

Views: 20
Comments (2)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: turned to dust  (Read 45 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« on: May 26, 2012 05:57 am »

*hello* ~  Smiley
last night, interesting scenes. don't remember much. in one scene, i lived in the wilderness. we all did. there was a barbed fence around my sleeping post. when i approached i saw a wolf tangled in the barbed wire and sitting next to him was another wolf, looking at me from the other side of the fence. after we made eye contact he left, but the other wolf(the one entangled) felt dangerous. i informed some friends and i think one of them took a spear to its hind leg. i can't say for sure.
in another scene, i am underground, in a room i've never been before, sitting down. a handful of women walk down and sit in front of me. it's a half circle. there are 5 or 7. they are wearing similar clothes, but the important part i remember is- they all had the same hairstyle. they all had a translucent veil draped over their hair like a headdress. some of these girls, i knew from my past and childhood.
one of them was talking to me.
in another dream. maybe the same dream. i was in a church. the light came in. once the rays beamed down and hit me, i felt a gravitational pull and a rising feeling. i quickly moved to the shadows. those that couldn't escape the lights grasp turned to dust. their black, grey, and ashy particles continued to travel up these golden vectors of light. there was a priest. he seemed reluctant but surrendered at the last minute. i'm not sure what the importance is here
there was also a man in the sky, underneath a parachute, smiling and laughing- and told me as long as i remained in the shade i'd be alright.
something like that. hmm. . . when i woke up i was thinking of the light and the people that turned to dust. i think i convinced myself it wasn't a bad thing, but then a roach landed on my head and next thing i knew it was time for work.  Tongue

thanks for letting me share : )
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2013 09:18 pm by hippoguardamus » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2018 05:19 am »

not sure but the 5-7 women i equate as my wives or women who have opened my heart on some intimate level.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2018 05:32 am »

I believe that most of us want to keep our shadow. The shadow of our soul-which is indeed identity-our identity.
It is a gain and loss to have the light penetrate us and we are as dust emerging back into the light and giving up our shadow of our soul to expand into the one where our darkness once again becomes the light. It becomes free and leaves all shadows behind.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2018 05:33 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2018 07:48 am »

thank you steve for your insights. the physical body turns to dust. i wonder, was i this priest in a past life? was i this man in the parachute telling me not to worry...? i've had another dream of this parachute failing, being tangled up... in the dream i was merely wrapped in white blankets and carried away. i haven't given these much thoughts... maybe i have had many lives. i used to think i've had a future life too, or that, perhaps it was a past life but from a different reality, where technology was more advanced than what we have now.

not sure... i hope for more answers tonight...

kind regards
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: