Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 08:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reflect/Relax

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reflect/Relax  (Read 340 times)
elfunrocker
« on: Jun 02, 2012 08:13 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzV6T4oVeG0&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2012 08:21 pm by Elfunrocker » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2012 03:59 am »

hey elfun are you in my life whats going on here

thanks for these last three post.

hey. . . . i remember reading once. . . somewhere. . . something like, many in this time are going to experience things in an accelerated manner- in all areas of life, emotional and all. i remember reading, it's easy to drown during these trying times- every bit of love helps. and what a nice way to reach to others
i really like the music here

thank you friend : )
Report Spam   Logged
elfunrocker
« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2012 07:07 am »

GODS LOVE is shared by many. God sends his love to all human beings. His messages of wisdom and guidance come in many forms. I feel it is our responsibility to open our hearts for Gods love to shine through in spirit by way of faith in his wisdom. It is being sent forth and should be passed on to those that are open through their own heart and soul's spirit to hear the words. All credit is given to the Father God. For when we make ourselves by free will a conduit to Gods words of wisdom we should pass it on and share [the message] through our devotion to God by receiving a {love song} that he is sending forth. HE has a way of sending it in all forms including many different genres of music. How many times have we heard a message in a song that had meaning to us? I believe it will be shared by all including those that received the message because it will have relevance to all who are listening with love in their hearts. Bless all those that are in need of Gods love in whatever form that may be!   elfun bids adieu and sends his peace n' love to all of you too! God Bless, for his love is never ending!!! Smiley Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm »

GODS LOVE is shared by many. God sends his love to all human beings. His messages of wisdom and guidance come in many forms. I feel it is our responsibility to open our hearts for Gods love to shine through in spirit by way of faith in his wisdom. It is being sent forth and should be passed on to those that are open through their own heart and soul's spirit to hear the words. All credit is given to the Father God. For when we make ourselves by free will a conduit to Gods words of wisdom we should pass it on and share [the message] through our devotion to God by receiving a {love song} that he is sending forth. HE has a way of sending it in all forms including many different genres of music. How many times have we heard a message in a song that had meaning to us? I believe it will be shared by all including those that received the message because it will have relevance to all who are listening with love in their hearts. Bless all those that are in need of Gods love in whatever form that may be!   elfun bids adieu and sends his peace n' love to all of you too! God Bless, for his love is never ending!!! Smiley Cool
yes music really has the power to connect us with so many things. it can touch us and motivate us in so many ways. let us choose to make music that uplifts others. music that helps us grow spiritually. music that helps us learn to be kind to others. music that sensitizes us to others.
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2012 11:28 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: