Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

~CONSCIOUS BREATHING~

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~CONSCIOUS BREATHING~  (Read 1088 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 01, 2018 08:37 pm »

CONSCIOUS BREATHING

The Vedas say that when you breathe consciously, the breath that enters your body becomes the Prana -the vital life sustaining energy of the Creator.

Breathing consciously we bring our self to the Present Moment, to the freedom from the unconsciousness of the ego. Conscious breathing is a loving action, a most powerful gift we can give ourselves!

With each conscious breath we choose life, we choose love, we choose to liberate ourselves from the many burdens we carry. It is our birthright to be alive, to be loved, to be in the Present Moment.

~ Premlatha Rajkumar ~

Every bit of this is gold but I selected a few lines to highlight since the Vedas and Prana are a recurring theme through out the portal.
I'm not sure I am ready to be initiated into Kriya Yoga and wouldn't want it from just anyone but I believe during my life I've accessed Prana and have unconsciously practiced techniques one learns in Kriya Yoga. Time will tell.

In regards to the last bit, one shouldn't expect anyone to give them Love- if it is our birthright to be loved, it is our duty to supply it to ourselves. This allows us to share it freely among others. Conscious breathing certainly brings a steady calm and allows us to practice self Love.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: