Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 07:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.  (Read 4680 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« on: Jan 02, 2015 10:19 pm »

Steve thanks for reminding, we can never talk too much about the SE, the Spiritual Eye.

If we were able to concentrate constantly on that while carrying out our duties we would already be within the saints.

I appreciated all you post and this part I find particularly inspiring and is what I'm goign to practice, at least trying to practice:

Brother Bhaktananda used to take care of the gardens at self realization fellowship. Paramahansa Yogananda would walk in the gardens. he would come up to him and say: every now and then lift your eyes and say that what your doing is for God and Guru. it is 1 way to connect with God.

I think our job will carry power that way.

If we have a job which is not mental rather physical, we can draw coordination, efficiency or simply work with a blissful mind.

If we are committed to an intellectual job, we can receive inspiration and creativity. connecting with God means connecting with his infinite creative power, which will flow back from the mind to the results of the job. I'm firmly convinced about that.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: