Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 07:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.  (Read 4716 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Dec 02, 2015 07:45 am »

Steve thanks for reminding, we can never talk too much about the SE, the Spiritual Eye.

If we were able to concentrate constantly on that while carrying out our duties we would already be within the saints.

I appreciated all you post and this part I find particularly inspiring and is what I'm goign to practice, at least trying to practice:

Brother Bhaktananda used to take care of the gardens at self realization fellowship. Paramahansa Yogananda would walk in the gardens. he would come up to him and say: every now and then lift your eyes and say that what your doing is for God and Guru. it is 1 way to connect with God.

I think our job will carry power that way.

If we have a job which is not mental rather physical, we can draw coordination, efficiency or simply work with a blissful mind.

If we are committed to an intellectual job, we can receive inspiration and creativity. connecting with God means connecting with his infinite creative power, which will flow back from the mind to the results of the job. I'm firmly convinced about that.

That quote by Brother Bhaktananda keeps coming back.
The power of thought to influence behavior and habit is amazing.

Once i heard Amma say something. She said 'The Master and devotee are one." It was like a zen koan. It opened up my heart chakra. It was so imbued with her power. i know you will never underestimate your courage and resolve to practice looking and being in the third eye mccoy. It has strengthened my own practice.

Ever since I read that u said that Paramahansa  Yogananda said it is one of the quickest ways to spiritual realization. I forgot the exact words but wouldn't mind hearing them again if u can remember.  More frequently... i practice the higher kriyas which develop seeing the chakras and the third eye. Similarly part of Amma's iam technique does also.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2015 07:50 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: