Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christ Conscious Center, Kutastha, third eye etc.  (Read 4683 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #45 on: Aug 04, 2016 05:29 am »

Steve, I still remember those instances.

First one, I was a young boy about 15 of age. I dreamt a dark shape slowly approaching me during sleep, coming close to my head. I got scared and woke up... And there was the shape of my father in the darkness, who came close to the piece of furniture alongside the bed to grab some object (he used to suffer insomnia). My dream was rather something occurring in the real world which I saw with my astral eyes. My father confirmed me that I was sound asleep and with closed eyes when he approached me.

Second one, I was 33 and sleeping in a backpackers hostel in Australia. It was a wooden bungalow. One of the roommates, the one occupying the bunk bed above me, was a young German lady but that night she was out. In Aus often they didn't worry about sex separation in sleeping rooms and girls apparently did not worry about that. I dreamt an aboriginal woman coming outside the bungalow and opening the door, then climbing the bunk and falling asleep. When I woke up during the night (I never sleep without waking up several times) I realized the German girl had returned late at night and gone to sleep. My astral sight saw her, during my sleep and it was not a dream. Only inaccuracy was that the astral sight, maybe because of the darkness, mistook the German lady for an aboriginal Australian lady.

I had a few more instances of that, especially when people approached me during sleep. It seems to be the leftover of an ancient survival mechanism not related to the physical sight, since the eyes are closed. Astral sight seems to be the only plausible explanation.

Thanks mccoy it is quite Intriguing just what sleep and dreaming gives us in visions and soul travel. It is a way to relax the conscious minds hold on our reality. Which is often needed to experience 'altered' states.
« Last Edit: Aug 04, 2016 03:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: