Spiritual Portal
Mar 30, 2024 08:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reincarnation

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 10
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 2558 times)
SpiritImage

« Reply #15 on: Nov 30, 2015 07:54 pm »

Seeing it from her view is seeing it from a cultural stand point. Her view is the result of social conditioning. Social conditioning is so strong that most people will follow blindly the conditioning of the country and culture they come from. That is the problem in the mideast today and that is the problem here in cloneland as well.

To her this view may well be the correct spiritual answer, *for her*. This may be the way she needs to perceive in order to advance. Who can say? We don't know for her if it is all the result of social conditioning, it might all or part be from true spiritual knowledge.

The second part of your quote. i had an experience with reincarnation before knowing anything about reincarnation. The 'proof' as you have put it came from outer sources later. So you see it is the opposite of what you have described. i had some of these experiences with reincarnation before knowing what the term meant. Later i understood what i had experienced through other people and cultures.

Again, and I'm not trying to be argumentative, it's just that this is your experience and your understanding of truth. #9 in the long post I made could also explain it, as could other explanations. I'm not saying I believe that either. OK? Just as we discussed in another thread about relying on modern interpretations of ancient scripts, my own interpretations could also be hybrid (I'm not saying they are), and could be something like, reincarnation does happen but not quite as others may think. (for example)

We come into this life with varying degrees of spiritual experience and understanding and in different areas. Some people can remember past lives at a very young age. i did a study of this in my Masters' Thesis. It turns out that many children remember their 'real' parents from another incarnation. Some of them have even told their names and it has been discovered that these people actually lived in a previous century and had kids.

There is so many cases of past life memories that have been  corroborated through investigation that denying such evidence is foolish. What we may have differing views on is what these people, including myself, have tapped into.

And I would very respectfully say, that saying that denying your statement is foolish, is not helpful. If I said that there are many people who have experienced something very different and it was not the same kind of reincarnation, and then I said that anyone else who thinks different is foolish, wouldn't they take exception?

We all have had our own experiences. But the mechanisms that surround those can be different, and I don't think it's fair to say to anyone that the way they're perceiving is wrong. Sure I don't agree with some Jehovah Witness rules, but who am I to say it is wrong for that person?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: