Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reincarnation

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 2571 times)
Shannon
« Reply #15 on: Mar 01, 2016 04:35 pm »

There is a fascinating series of books on this topic by Michael Newton Phd.  Dr. Newton used hypnotherapy to regress thousands of people through their current lives to assist in finding the possible sources of psychological problems, in an effort to help rid them of them.  In doing this, he began to see a pattern in that frequently memories began resurfacing from lives prior to the patient's current life.  Sometimes the lives were on different planets or other dimensions.  After some time, he opted to make researching this phenomenon his life's work.  My favorite is called Destiny of Souls New Case Studies of Life Between Lives - is all about where we reside in the spirit realm in between incarnations. Fascinating, detailed, mind blowing stuff!  One must take it with a grain of salt, of course, but I recommend these books for anyone interested in the topic.

Despite our various paths and beliefs, I feel there must be an ultimate truth - meaning, things are as they are - there is a design to things.  We in human form are sort of like the blind men feeling an elephant in a room.  One touches the trunk, another feels only a foot - we all percieve a different aspect and come to vastly different conclusions, but the elephant is still a whole elephant.  We just cannot see it because we are blind.  Lol.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016 04:36 pm by Shannon » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: