Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 02:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reincarnation

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 2562 times)
Shannon
« Reply #30 on: Mar 04, 2016 04:47 pm »

Hmmm. I am attracted to many times and places, but have no actual knowledge of having been alive in any one of them.  Scottish highlands, during the time of Culloden - but that may be because my current heritage comes from there.  France - especially the Cathars in Medieval times; I feel a real affinity for that region/group, but again that can be traced to today.  I once started weeping uncontrollably watching a documentery on Burmese Monks - during the time they were being slaughtered.  It was very weird, but the material was also very sad - so it could have just been the violence of it.  The Cheyenne people.  I have a vague memory/fantasy of dying in a desert, looking up over my shoulder at the sun then floating up into it.  Also, an impression of a castle or large stone building - a friend sitting in an open windowframe smiling at me with deep affection - the sun highlighting his hair, beard.  That scene always reminds me of my husband. Maybe it was him.  Smiley. Other than that, odd sensations - like a vague memory of lying on cold stone or concrete with sun coming through an opening above me, sunlight through forest trees.  A lot of these impressions include sunshine in some form.  For a long time I had an aversion to India.  A strong one.  Then Yogananda appeared on my scene, and I got over it.  Ha ha. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: