Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Your "Key"?

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your "Key"?  (Read 290 times)
elfun
« on: Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm »

Got'cher Drummin' MonKey (aka. Elfun) here and i just have a thought....(Drummin' MonKey (emphasis on "Key") as you will always need your "Key"  to enter into ANY realm because it is always your Key that opens the doorway into your world as you wish it to be. Hopefully most doors will open but as some may know, life has it's challenges and so goes your own Key to life. I can't tune a drum without a drum Key! What will be your life's reward in doing a good deed for a day? Try your best at not being trapped by a "Master Lock"!  Cool
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2012 12:32 pm by Elfun » Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2012 01:47 pm »

Got'cher Drummin' MonKey (aka. Elfun) here and i just have a thought....(Drummin' MonKey (emphasis on "Key") as you will always need your "Key"  to enter into ANY realm because it is always your Key that opens the doorway into your world as you wish it to be. Hopefully most doors will open but as some may know, life has it's challenges and so goes your own Key to life. I can't tune a drum without a drum Key! What will be your life's reward in doing a good deed for a day? Try your best at not being trapped by a "Master Lock"!  Cool juJu

How are you doing professor Elfun? Only you could bring an obsession with keys up to an elevated
state of enlightened laughter. We appreciate your remarkable insights. Can we get you to profess to anything else since the rabbit seems to have jumped out of the hat.  I leave you with some key wisdom along the way. Can we get ourselves together or only till there is diffcult weather? You may not need a key to open the restroom door. But you knock before entering some doors~whether you carry the key or not. You never know what, in the cold morning light, you may see...and.....what the response may be.

on the otherside with~

The 11th mood of dr. kook
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2012 07:10 pm by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
elfun
« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2012 07:47 am »

Ah yes Dr. Kookenstein. A wise owl sometimes has bad vision. Peering through a looking glass that has cracks may distort ones view of reality. As living under a rock life sometimes becomes quite a weight on ones shoulders at times. But if one has access to a set of keys for a crane without wings one could possibly survive the pressure. But as the rabbit may return to his home in the ground the one who may be buried deep within the soils of the soul the luck of a rabbits foot could dig one out from beneath that rock. If one can then stand on his own two feet again imagine how the rabbit would feel if you didn't.  Grin  

If the doctor is taking appointments for new patience at the 11th mood what color will be displayed on his "mood' ring as the clock strikes 12? AM or PM? Ones mood varies slightly depending on ones time of labor behind the wheel of fortune.    

(Drummin' MonKey loves to have some El-fun whenever the time is right or left,  and if he has been rewound clock-wise he will always be ready to spring into action for those that know how to laugh and for those that don't....well....the Dr. is always in!!!  Wink "Calling Dr. Kook.... Calling Dr.Kook!" Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2012 04:07 am »

Dr. Kook has arrived and is looking intently into his mood ring. It must be the 11th hour. The bewitching hour and the 11th mood of the doctor asks my friend  Elfuntitis and anyone else who may have the answer: What is the Master Key? The most important key of all? It opens all doors.

the 11th mood of dr. kook
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2012 04:09 am by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: