Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

mind

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mind  (Read 806 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 24, 2013 09:16 am »

If you use your mind to study reality, you won't understand either your mind or reality. If you study reality without using your mind, you'll understand both.
Bodhidharma

You can't know your real mind as long as you deceive yourself.
Bodhidharma

thank you for bumping this thread and thank you elfun for posting this quote. i didn't really understand it the first time around but now, your thread has really come to life and has helped me detach from my reality just enough for me to find strength and encouragement in these words. just enough to keep moving forward in a positive direction. i don't know Bodhidharma but what a wise man he must be.
there is enough fuel for spiritual healing here in the written word section to probably help me with just about anything and so again, thank you elfun.
and thank you to jitendra and namaste2all for their further insights

peace
blessings

on a separate/similar note( Tongue ), i am realizing just how much beautiful information there is on this forum. i am in no rush to uncover it all so soon but want those that do share here to know how thankful i am for all your contributions and for giving me something to read up on and absorb. i am even appreciative for our squabble and appreciate the humor here too(thinking of you squirrel- just teasing =P)
this is a great place and am sending my respects to everyone
namaste ~ 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: