Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Comet

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Comet  (Read 1464 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 09, 2012 08:48 pm »

Hey Steve,

I agree it has been a hot summer so far were not used to that in WI!! It would be fun to meet up with you one of these days too! Right now my summer has been super busy last couple of weeks with a lot of family up things are starting to wind down some!

Sorry I have not been around been a tough couple of months dealing with Muscle Spasms and swelling too surgeon's appointment is the 8th might have him look at another area!!! Plus i lost my job the middle of the month so busy filling out disability and other forms trying to get some type of income in just haven't really been online much!!

I'll add more in a few days been watching the Olympics so that is taking up most of my time!!! Thanks for the kind words and continue support i appreciate it Steve!! Smiley

Hope your doing well!!!

Hey there. i often think about you especially all this physical related stuff. i lke going to the SRF temples where they do healing services for others. i never forget you on those occasions and on my days off work. Everyone needs a little break from work so i hope it gives you time to evaluate your life, meditate and move forward. Often we are slowed down in our lives to learn things. It does change our attitude. i am driving almost everyday for Wal Mart so i haven't had the time i want to devote to friends, meditation and music..... sometday. But things are getting in balance this way so i can get a new start later on.  i can't begin to tell you how i appreciate having friends like you and others here at the Portal. When i was younger i prayed to have friends. When we look back at our prayers many... so many have been answered. There are somethings we are better without. It has taken me time to understand this but things are not what they seem and often people are not what they  appear. Someday Comet.... Someday we will meet in person!

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012 05:35 am by Nitewish » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Comet
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13, 2012 08:09 pm »

Awe thanks Steve!! I am loving it!! I can handle retiring at 47 LOL!!! I agree Steve on the things we are better without did a lot of soul searching the past couple of years right now i feel amazing starting to feel connected and this is the strongest i felt on all levels well not there on the physical with my shoulder yet but it's gaining strength!! I know all to well that the universe slows us down for a reason i know the reason, learned a lot of tough lessons, and the rest is in the past!! I am ready to move forward to the next chapter in my life!! Smiley

« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012 06:09 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2012 03:44 am »

Awe thanks Steve!! I am loving it!! I can handle retiring at 47 LOL!!! I agree Steve on the things we are better without did a lot of soul searching the past couple of years right now i feel amazing starting to feel co
connected and this is the strongI
Asest i felt on all levels well not t
here on the physical with my shoulder yent but it's gaining strength!! I know all to well that the foruniverse slows us down for
a reason i know the reason, learwordsned a lot of tough lessons, and the rest is in the past!! I am ready to move forward to the next chapter in my life!! Smiley

i do hope u stay with us
  Comet.  As u know doubt
 know many people come and go
 in our life. Sometimes those
that "talked" the most about spirituality
are now gone. Its just a
hollow shell with nothing left but words.
To me a friend is forever.
Once in while we meet people
who turn out to be treacherous
When this happens we do have to
distance ourselves. But this is rare.
i am so happy that u are still around
after all the years we have communicated.
i  am fortunate to be with some lasting
friendships spanning life times. We
r working together  to perfect our
friendships and offer them at the feet
of the divine where our friemdships will
merge onto the great expanding spirit
of the divine awareness that  it is God
himself that is expressimg thru all true
friends. in divine friendship...... Steve
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2012 04:10 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2012 06:20 am »

i do hope u stay with us
  Comet.  As u know doubt
are now gone. Its just a

hi steve i was thinking about these words earlier this morning and wanted to comment.
it looks like you or, someone else, might have covered this already(maybe?).
there are to many reasons- you can't always know exactly why people do what they do. in regards to the forum, if some come to share and touch our hearts but then leave without a trace- why call someone out so harshly ?that's what it felt like you were doing when you put the word "talked" in quotes. it was almost like you were saying, yeah they claimed to be this but aren't. i'm sorry if you've been hurt- but why choose to look at things in a way that only prolongs your pain ? i'm sure they, we, these people- continue to walk in the truth of our being with all its struggles and glory just the same. maybe i'm just not seeing the bigger picture. i would love some clarification because it felt like you were targeting a few forum members here. hope all is well. if i'm completely off with this one then my fault.

PEACE  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Comet
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2012 02:40 pm »

Awe thanks Steve!! I am loving it!! I can handle retiring at 47 LOL!!! I agree Steve on the things we are better without did a lot of soul searching the past couple of years right now i feel amazing starting to feel co
connected and this is the strongI
Asest i felt on all levels well not t
here on the physical with my shoulder yent but it's gaining strength!! I know all to well that the foruniverse slows us down for
a reason i know the reason, learwordsned a lot of tough lessons, and the rest is in the past!! I am ready to move forward to the next chapter in my life!! Smiley

i do hope u stay with us
  Comet.  As u know doubt
are now gone. Its just a
i am so happy that u are still around
after all the years we have communicated.
i  am fortunate to be with some lasting
friendships spanning life times. We
r working together  to perfect our
friendships and offer them at the feet
of the divine where our friemdships will
merge onto the great expanding spirit
of the divine awareness that  it is God
himself that is expressimg thru all true
friends. in divine friendship...... Steve

Hey Steve, I am not going anywhere's i agree with ya on Friendship too!  I met a lot of people online most just use ya but i am also fortunate to have met some life long friendships as well! We been friends for a long time and even though i am quiet i will post up soon!! Smiley

I agree with ya when people just vanish outta our lives but i am learning just to let those people go and just remember that real friends always return!!! If ya miss someone just tell them!! Smiley

Comet

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2012 05:10 pm »

Hey Steve, I am not going anywhere's i agree with ya on Friendship too!  I met a lot of people online most just use ya but i am also fortunate to have met some life long friendships as well! We been friends for a long time and even though i am quiet i will post up soon!! Smiley
ERAR
I agree with ya
 when people just vanish outta our lives but i am learning just to l
Let those people go and just remember that real friends always return!!! If ya miss so
meone just tell them!! Smiley

Comet

It is better to count the
blessings rather than the
sadnesses...that is what
i told myself after learning
 how to handle the losses.
I can relate to everything....
everything u are saying..
thanks Comet
We often need the comfort
of others when there have
been convulsions and
storm clouds passing
thru our lives.

Steve
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012 08:02 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am »

Rt

i do hope u stay with us
  Comet.  As u know doubt
are now gone. Its just a

hi steve i was thinking about these words earlier this morning and wanted to comment.
it looks like you or, someone else, might have covered this already(maybe?).
there are to many reasons- you can't always know exactly why people do what they do. in regards to the forum, if some come to share and touch our hearts but then leave without a trace- why call someone ohohut sss
o harshly ?that's what it felt like you were doing when you put the word "talked" in quotes. it was almost like you were saying, yeah they claimed to be this but aren't. i'm sorry if you'Andve been hurt- but why choose to look at things in a way that only prolongs your pain ? i'm sure they, we, these people- continue to walk in the truth of our being with all its struggles and glory just the same. maybe i'm just not seeing the bigger picture. i would love some clarification because it felt like you were targeting a few forum members here. hope all is well. if i'm completely off with this one then my fault.

PEACE  Smiley
hi eric these words of mine go far beyond this forum
and are much more personal in nature. Everyone has
the option of coming and going as they please here.
You are welcome to call me dear friend. i do my
laundry at home since /when it needs cleaning...
However i will admit to having been hung out to dry on the line
and the neighbors got quite a view!

Steve
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2012 01:34 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Comet
« Reply #7 on: Aug 20, 2012 02:22 pm »

ERAR
I agree with ya
 when people just vanish outta our lives but i am learning just to l
Let those people go and just remember that real friends always return!!! If ya miss so
meone just tell them!! Smiley

Comet

It is better to count the
blessings rather than the
sadnesses...that is what
i told myself after learning
 how to handle the losses.
I can relate to everything....
everything u are saying..
thanks Comet
We often need the comfort
of others when there have
been convulsions and
storm clouds passing
thru our lives.

Steve

I agree Steve sometimes i find myself slipping back to the past then i stop myself and switch my thoughts to the present!! I have been looking at life differently since my first shoulder injury!! We all need comfort but i believe if we were our own best friend we wouldn't need others so much!! This is where I stand out above others I am my own best friend!! Once we learn to love and accept ourselves we don't need the comfort of others so much if that makes sense! I guess we all feel the need to slip back to the past cause the past does hold a lot of great memories!! Living in the present is an amazing feeling!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Aug 23, 2012 03:22 am »

Quote from: Comet link=topic=2317.msg12649#msg12649

I agree Steve sometimes i find myself slipping back to the past then i stop myself and switch my thoughts to the present!! I have been looking at life differently since my first shoulder injury!! We all need comfort but i believe if we were our own best friend we wouldn't need others so much!! This is where I stand out above others I am my own best friend!! Once we learn to love and accept ourselves we don't need the comfort of others so much if that makes sense! I guess we all feel the need to slip back to the past cause the past does hold a lot of great memories!! Living in the present is an amazing feeling!! Smiley

Our own best friemd. What a concept Comet. Sometimes i feel the most wonderful feelimgs towards others. It is like my heart strings are. being pulled. Yet i do not always act on these feelings because just because i feel love  it does not
mean someone else will have similar sentiments.

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Aug 23, 2012 03:13 pm »

I suppose what I'm trying to say here is that I really
Enjoy being around friendss
and feel a tremendous love for them. perhaps
that is why I started this forum with some friends.
I feel that God is trying to manifest his love hrough our friendships.
when we are not receptive we miss something
wonderful in our lives.l
true friendship does not demand anything in return. I'm making an effort
to practice  this principle more and more in my life. it surprises me
 how some people will just  take  and take but
 they miss the point. it is difficult if not impossible
to feel the love behind friendship when we do this.
there is the danger of falling behind the walls of indifference
and spiritual atrophy. paramahansa yogananda has said that
we never can find realization and enlightenment
without helping and bringing others along
with  us on the way.
« Last Edit: Aug 23, 2012 03:37 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am »

Spending a lot of time alone i learnt how to meditate. i think that the Lord wanted me to be alone a lot in my life to show me that the only real happiness is inside us. Yet if we can bring that inner happiness out and express it those around us will also be happier! Many times in life there have been those who have expressed themselves fluently. We have seen many members like that here on the forum. Many of them i do not hear from very much now. It has given me a chance to get to know you better.

Some people leave our lives that we have grown with. Yet there are others who have come back in our lives. Elfun
is one such person. i feel as though he is an extension of me and visa versa. We have so much in common that he is a major reason for me thinking about moving back to Michigan. i also think that Eric is very unique in his approach
to life. i do not know if he knows how much he has influenced me even when i may not hold the same opinions. He has a different twist on reality. We need people like that around to challenge our attitudes. A smooth sailor does not make a skilfull sailor. After making some difinitive statements he has come back and said things that later made me think and reevaluate my attitudes.

Some people give us so much support in life. Nitewish has always been this way to any one who comes in her presence. If you get to know her she always knows how to help and support others in their endeavors. i am speaking of people that are on the forum a lot. But there are many more who have been here that added so much to our lives. It is hard for me to think of them because i get emotional. Sometimes i have been right but what good is it inasmuch as one person is right against another. Sometimes it is better to be wrong and keep people you love around.  There is no comfort in being Mr. Right. But then who is to say maybe it isn't me at all maybe it is that
they have gone into an unreachable state. Please think back everyone. There have been many beautiful people who have come and gone. Life takes away and gives back all the time. Nothing is sacred only our relationship to God.

It seems like upper Wisconsin would be a difficult place to find people that have interests such as us. i have told other freinds that they are welcome to come to California and visit; you are also Comet. Thanks for being around for so many years on the internet.

Love  Steve
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012 01:47 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #11 on: Aug 26, 2012 07:41 am »

Spending a lot of time alone i learnt how to meditate. i think that the Lord wanted me to be alone a lot in my life to show me that the only real happiness is inside us. Yet if we can bring that inner happiness out and express it those around us will also be happier! Many times in life there have been those who have expressed themselves fluently. We have seen many members like that here on the forum. Many of them i do not hear from very much now. It has given me a chance to get to know you better.

Some people leave our lives that we have grown with. Yet there are others who have come back in our lives. Elfun
is one such person. i feel as though he is an extension of me and visa versa. We have so much in common that he is a major reason for me thinking about moving back to Michigan. i also think that Eric is very unique in his approach
to life. i do not know if he knows how much he has influenced me even when i may not hold the same opinions. He has a different twist on reality. We need people like that around to challenge our attitudes. A smooth sailor does not make a skilfull sailor. After making some difinitive statements he has come back and said things that later made me think and reevaluate my attitudes.

Some people give us so much support in life. Nitewish has always been this way to any one who comes in her presence. If you get to know her she always knows how to help and support others in their endeavors. i am speaking of people that are on the forum a lot. But there are many more who have been here that added so much to our lives. It is hard for me to think of them because i get emotional. Sometimes i have been right but what good is it inasmuch as one person is right against another. Sometimes it is better to be wrong and keep people you love around.  There is no comfort in being Mr. Right. But then who is to say maybe it isn't me at all maybe it is that
they have gone into an unreachable state. Please think back everyone. There have been many beautiful people who have come and gone. Life takes away and gives back all the time. Nothing is sacred only our relationship to God.

It seems like upper Wisconsin would be a difficult place to find people that have interests such as us. i have told other freinds that they are welcome to come to California and visit; you are also Comet. Thanks for being around for so many years on the internet.

Love  Steve

SOunds like you have been on a wild goose chase. Don't worry mongoose season is coming up and should help you.

Laughing Goooooose

i have put some of my energy at astrology aside for a while. It takes a lot out of you getting involved in the energy and aura patterns of other people.

The Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012 07:45 am by Laughing Goose » Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
Comet
« Reply #12 on: Aug 29, 2012 02:14 pm »

I suppose what I'm trying to say here is that I really
Enjoy being around friendss
and feel a tremendous love for them. perhaps
that is why I started this forum with some friends.
I feel that God is trying to manifest his love hrough our friendships.
when we are not receptive we miss something
wonderful in our lives.l
true friendship does not demand anything in return. I'm making an effort
to practice  this principle more and more in my life. it surprises me
 how some people will just  take  and take but
 they miss the point. it is difficult if not impossible
to feel the love behind friendship when we do this.
there is the danger of falling behind the walls of indifference
and spiritual atrophy. paramahansa yogananda has said that
we never can find realization and enlightenment
without helping and bringing others along
with  us on the way.

I agree with ya Steve and i feel the same way about friends!! I know all about others that keep taking and making it all about them too it's not right i feel we all should be helping each other along the way too! True friendship is hard to find i'm lucky i got a few real friends like that too! I am the most cautious person around after everything i been through on the internet it just made me stronger and i have a few i can just be myself with as well to me that is what the spiritual journey is all about is finding your true spiritual family!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am »

Hope you are finding it comfortable here. i wonder if your physical condition is good enough to look for a job yet. Some of us here do not have to look for one now. i have kept really busy with my work and have taveled over 17000 miles in the last couple of months if there is a short cut i would have found it but i want to tell you even though there is not always time for meditation we can always think of God and bring him in our activities. It is amazing on how he is working thru some of my weaknesses by giving lessons at work as well.

Hope all is well Comet. Each of us has different lessons to learn in this school house of life. It seems you have been slowed down quite a bit. There is more time for reflection when this happens. Sometimes we need to gain a different perspective and coming to a stand still in relationships, health or any number of things is needed to take a good look at ourselves. That is my view of it. Thinking about you Comet and appreciate your presence here when it seems rather quiet. Everytime i have some sort of health problem i start thinking of others and pray for them because health really can retard the enjoyment factor in life if it persists to be an issue.

your friend 

Steve
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2012 07:57 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Comet
« Reply #14 on: Sep 23, 2012 03:24 pm »

Hi Steve, Sorry for the delay in response just on the quiet side i guess! My physical condition is the same it sounds like it might be Rotator Cuff Syndrome so Oct 1st is the next appointment gonna get the nerves checked and maybe 1 more MRI but he is doing something this time lol!

Glad things are going so well with ya that's a lot of miles I always love to travel!! How is your music doing are ya writing any more songs?

I am fine Steve just taking it one day at a time and going with the flow! Yes I been slowed way down I have been reflecting a lot and debating on getting back into writing soon getting the itch to write again! I got a whole new perspective on life on relationships and everything else this whole experience just made me stronger on all levels i do feel great! I do get out walking an hour a day finally getting stronger to walk longer distance i am so glad it's just my left shoulder and not more serious!! It's been a huge challenge but i got through the worst of it! Thanks for thinking about me and the prayers and friendship it means a lot!!! Smiley

Comet

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: