Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

More on bringing the present to light...

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More on bringing the present to light...  (Read 257 times)
Serena Duvet

In silence and stillness, I find peace.

« on: Sep 18, 2012 03:01 am »

Sometimes I feel confused and even dejected about the way things are "playing out..."
What is my role here?  Am I "doing" all that I can to be a good householder and help
to serve others?  The answer is "No!"  There is so much to be done and I must get off
"my laurels" and attend to what is needed... but, where to begin?  Sometimes it's best  
to start simply... for example, to get to bed early and make it to the Tai Chi meeting  
in the park.  Collect the newspapers and take them to the recycling bin.  There are no
better places to be than where "I am."  There is beauty and mystery everywhere and
especially in our human compatriots.  If I give a smile it will generate good.  Especially
if I look at my fellow human being, really look at them and they see it.  That "opens
the flower" of delight for all...

This painting, "The Skeptics", is by Austin, Texas artist Jay Long.
Report Spam   Logged

A smile is the beginning of peace.   Mother Teresa
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2012 07:41 am »

Sometimes I feel confused and even dejected about the way things are "playing out..."
What is my role here?  Am I "doing" all that I can to be a good householder and help
to serve others?  The answer is "No!"  There is so much to be done and I must get off
"my laurels" and attend to what is needed... but, where to begin?  Sometimes it's best  
to start simply... for example, to get to bed early and make it to the Tai Chi meeting  
in the park.  Collect the newspapers and take them to the recycling bin.  There are no
better places to be than where "I am."  There is beauty and mystery everywhere and
especially in our human compatriots.  If I give a smile it will generate good.  Especially
if I look at my fellow human being, really look at them and they see it.  That "opensto

many times we wonder about what we see, hear, feel, taste
and touch.  Yet we cannot  remain skeptical.
sometimes you must have faith to get thru and to create relationships
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2012 09:34 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2012 09:40 am »

wow serena that picture is amazing !
i love all these photos you share
they're all so beautiful

you might like to browse www.ffffound.com one day if you get the chance
i've found really cool pictures there before ! cheers !  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2012 03:41 pm »

if I look at my fellow human being, really look at them and they see it.  That "opens

Tai chi in the park eh? Chi tea in the early hours of dawn Serena* i would like to see the tai chi practice. +Glad you found a practice that resonates with you+  Hope you do not feel dejected on our count Embarrassed  You add so much to what we are about. Would like to know the meaning of this comment.

i am with 'Dragon Pie' on having your artisitic vibration here. He has an eye for unusual observation and appreciation... a sixth sense for finding a crack thru to see the light in a dark place. Like you- Eric is the type of person you always appreciate.

Life takes such a chunk out of everything we do but i always want to leave sometime for you dear friend. San Diego has been my home on days off. Its vibrations pull me towards the meditation practices which i have had to curtail so much since the service energies are called on. i cannot imagine my life without that practice. It keeps me bouyant and floating on top of the water when difficulties knock at my door and  grateful when i am bubbling with its after affects. You are in my thoughts often. It is because of people like you that i keep returning to Southern California. i asked if you wanted to see Amma together this summer. Maybe we can see her together in the future. To me 'our role' in life is to find God's presence. Everything else can wait but as Paramahansa Yogananda reminds me; Our search for God cannot wait.

J.
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2012 08:27 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2012 02:20 am »

Serena, interesting picture you found, you do find the unusual ones.

Nitewish
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: