Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 05:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Moderators and Administrators

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators and Administrators  (Read 495 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« on: Oct 20, 2012 06:21 pm »

the beautiful thing about you Nitewish is that when i can not communicate consulting the angels by angel express i could at least hear from  you by telly and i seem to have your support on this issue; with Yoshi if you can't communicate by etherial telepathy you get the cold shoulder! Her lofty goals get higher as the years go by! Although, like her, i am a highly evolved creature so i shouldn't let it bother me; because we let these things flow thru our head like a refreshing stream of consciousness! ahhhh so sweet!

It's been a whole new life for me here at the portal! Got to love it; with Elfun communication is dependent on whether he is presently on the 'darkside of the moon' or not! But when he comes back to this planet he loves to communicate and comes back with gifts from the cosmic storehouse. He even expanded the therapist views by explaining that 1 head is better than 2.  Nomaste; he calls me on the phone but he works on the computer all day so he looks for relief from the jet stream airwaves. i'll tell you communicating with other moderator/administrators is hit or miss! But i like you all too much to even tell. i swear this by solemn oath.

However; i side with you on this one Nitewish: Intuitive communication definately takes the cake! The last time i noticed how long it it took before Yoshi answered, before i heard a response, it was over six months but i suppose time is only relative when it comes to intuitive communication.... Besides 'physical communication is only for humans!' and after all we are something else!!!!!! What that something is i will not venture to say. Maybe things will get better moderately speaking. Right Elfun? After all i don't get ruffled in the feathers like Little Hoot because i expect nothing from everyone; that way i know i can't let it affect me when i  can communicate with no one, because i am the someone, that i need to be right with if there is anyone that's from the all in 1 Grin

the beauty of our spirit is that it opens up its own time.
we watch it blossoming in the others
in their own time in complete  meditative
wonderment.

Jitendra

Is that 'Moderately' speaking? Wink

Guess you need a sweater then, lol !  Grin

yoshi wants intuitive communication

you want cake  Grin

Little Hoot wants attention

Elfun wants donuts  Cheesy

Namaste, put in your request  Smiley

« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: