Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Moderators and Administrators

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators and Administrators  (Read 492 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 19, 2012 09:18 pm »

ya....pretty broad question.  just kinda popped up in my mind.

Jitendra wrote: """Since you brought up the subject why not carry through?""" 

it's only been two days...ever since i started work full time i have had no time for online....not this site nor the two others i usually frequent, one of those others i am a moderator....yet they do not take it upon themselves to 'un-moderate' me.  i find that interesting.

back to the post.  i supposed it can be both and intent is foremost telling.

Yoshi

The qualifications for being a moderator are regular posting or service to the forum either financially,
technically or otherwise. Yoshi (among other services rendered) has a strong posting history and has serviced this site by bringing in new members, controlling unwanted advertisements and her length of time with us. Therefore she has gone from un-moderated to re-moderated  Cheesy and no doubt i will be under moderation by her presence.  Grin

Moderators and administrators come and go on any site. If you or anyone loose interest or leave for a while we will take that person off their moderator/administrator status until they have time or interest to come back. If any one has any questions or needs a status change please ask. If you consider that i am handling this forum improperly please notify me or the other moderators/administrators and we will try to solve the issue. Future questions should be directed to the board members and moderators.

Sincerely,

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2012 09:26 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
elfun
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2012 02:00 am »

Is that 'Moderately' speaking? Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2012 06:22 am »

Quote from: yoshi
physical communication is for humans.  soul needs no physical communication.

i expect nothing from everyone.

expectation is human.

just because soul may be in human form....does not mean one should act human.

i do not care to please anyone. 

soul is limited while in body.  soul tries to express itself thru human voice/vocabulary....actions.  it is very difficult for soul to express itself physically.

ever notice when i spoke to u via voice that i would frequently say to u...."it is difficult to find the words"... ??  ever notice sometimes the time it would take me to answer you ?  that is because i would struggle to find words.  intuitively.....i was answering.

this should be interesting, lol ....

moderating with no physical communication   Shocked

" difficult to find words " ... intuitively communicating ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2012 02:30 pm »

Quote from: yoshi
physical communication is for humans.  soul needs no physical communication.

i expect nothing from everyone.
expectation is human.

just because soul may be in human form....does not mean one should act human.

i do not care to please anyone. 

soul is limited while in body.  soul tries to express itself thru human voice/vocabulary....actions.  it is very difficult for soul to express itself physically.

ever notice when i spoke to u via voice that i would frequently say to u...."it is difficult to find the words"... ??  ever notice sometimes the time it would take me to answer you ?  that is because i would struggle to find words.  intuitively.....i was answering.

this should be interesting, lol ....

moderating with no physical communication   Shocked

" difficult to find words " ... intuitively communicating ?

the beautiful thing about you Nitewish is that when i can not communicate consulting the angels by angel express i could at least hear from  you by telly
and i seem to have your support on this issue; with Yoshi if you can't communicate by etherial telepathy you get the cold shoulder! Her lofty aspirations get higher as the years go by! Although, like her, i am a highly evolved creature so i shouldn't let it bother me; because we let these things flow thru our head like a refreshing stream of consciousness! ahhhh so sweet!

It's been a whole new life for me here at the portal! Got to love it; with Elfun communication is dependent on whether he is presently on the 'darkside of the moon' or not! But when he comes back to this planet he loves to communicate
and comes back with gifts from the cosmic storehouse. He even
expanded the therapist views by explaining that 1 head is better than 2.  Nomaste; he calls me on the phone but he works on the computer all day so he looks for relief from the jet stream airwaves. i'll tell you communicating with other moderator/administrators is hit or miss! But i like you all too much to even tell. i swear this by solemn oath.

However; i side with you on this one Nitewish: Intuitive communication definately takes the cake! The last time i noticed how long it it took before Yoshi answered, before i heard a response, it was over six months but i suppose time is only relative when it comes to intuitve communication.... Besides 'physical communication is only for humans!' and after all we are something else!!!!!! What that something is i will not venture to say. Maybe things will get better moderately speaking. Right Elfun? After all i don't get ruffled in the feathers like Little Hoot because i expect nothing from everyone; that way i know i can't let it affect me when i  can communicate with no one because i am the someone that i need to be right with if there is anyone. That's for the all in 1 Grin

the beauty of our spirit is that it opens up its own time.
we watch it blossoming in the others
in their own time in complete  meditative
wonderment.

Jitendra

« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012 12:53 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Oct 20, 2012 06:21 pm »

the beautiful thing about you Nitewish is that when i can not communicate consulting the angels by angel express i could at least hear from  you by telly and i seem to have your support on this issue; with Yoshi if you can't communicate by etherial telepathy you get the cold shoulder! Her lofty goals get higher as the years go by! Although, like her, i am a highly evolved creature so i shouldn't let it bother me; because we let these things flow thru our head like a refreshing stream of consciousness! ahhhh so sweet!

It's been a whole new life for me here at the portal! Got to love it; with Elfun communication is dependent on whether he is presently on the 'darkside of the moon' or not! But when he comes back to this planet he loves to communicate and comes back with gifts from the cosmic storehouse. He even expanded the therapist views by explaining that 1 head is better than 2.  Nomaste; he calls me on the phone but he works on the computer all day so he looks for relief from the jet stream airwaves. i'll tell you communicating with other moderator/administrators is hit or miss! But i like you all too much to even tell. i swear this by solemn oath.

However; i side with you on this one Nitewish: Intuitive communication definately takes the cake! The last time i noticed how long it it took before Yoshi answered, before i heard a response, it was over six months but i suppose time is only relative when it comes to intuitive communication.... Besides 'physical communication is only for humans!' and after all we are something else!!!!!! What that something is i will not venture to say. Maybe things will get better moderately speaking. Right Elfun? After all i don't get ruffled in the feathers like Little Hoot because i expect nothing from everyone; that way i know i can't let it affect me when i  can communicate with no one, because i am the someone, that i need to be right with if there is anyone that's from the all in 1 Grin

the beauty of our spirit is that it opens up its own time.
we watch it blossoming in the others
in their own time in complete  meditative
wonderment.

Jitendra

Guess you need a sweater then, lol !  Grin

yoshi wants intuitive communication

you want cake  Grin

Little Hoot wants attention

Elfun wants donuts  Cheesy

Namaste, put in your request  Smiley

« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Oct 20, 2012 06:49 pm »

Hmmmm I'm usually quite health oriented.
but if you say so nitewish. I suppose I should
have my cake and eat it too!
only because I admire your advice!
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]