Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Desire the root of all evil and suffering

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desire the root of all evil and suffering  (Read 1136 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 23, 2012 11:00 pm »

balance......balance......balance.......is the key  Wink

if we eat too much....body becomes overweight or off balance.

if we drink too much alcohol....we become alcoholics or off balance.

if we have too much sex....we become sex-a-holics or off balance.

etc....

participating in those things listed above....are fine....just don't become off balance !!   Smiley

do not become addicted to them or over-fixated....keep detatched from them...do not let them rule u...instead, u rule them !

original meaning of sin....UNBALANCED.....anything that leads us away from god ( leads our focus away from god). if we keep balanced...then god is possible/obtainable all the time.   

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

i dont understand what u mean.  i cannot even intuitively understand what it is you are getting at  Huh?

yoshi

Hi Yoshi

It does happen to both of us then...not understanding about each other? When intuitive communication is not working so well one needs trying to talk and communicate in other channels or there is a falling out. This happens in most all relationships. Nothing novel about that. This happened with both you and Elfun. Two great friends. After not hearing from both of you in sometime Nitewish, Nomaste2all and i took you both off your status on the forum but not as members. Elfun understood that but you had a more difficult time with it. Here you are both communicating again like yesteryears, we are happy, and both of you have regained the privileges/services you wanted. Imagine that.  Cheesy

Haven't really heard from you in so long that i wondered about you and if your views are still the same. It is difficult to maintain a (intuitive) connection with someone if you have not communicated (VERBALLY)for almost a year.

It was really a compliment i made as i was remembering some old topics and posts that came out of you. so take that and run with it! Ahh such memories!

i noticed someone just kinda cleared 'Blue Nova' out of the forum. i just don't get it. Should we erase our past when it was quite beautiful? There is really nothing shameful about it. We must be careful that when we move on we don't bring something else in that loses the beauty of what we can express and what we uniquely contribute to the whole. Maybe you did not remove it at all. That was me too you know. i mean i responded to a lot of those posts. i sincerely hope that you would not do that. Remove the whole past. A past that we shared....all of us! Why target /zero in on Blue Nova?

There is so much unnecessary deletions goin on here. Why? Why try to erase our past when the beauty of it lives on. Are we trying to kill something? Is all we want to look back at is death? A blot in our lives? Who would use the powers of Moderator to just come back and do that? Tell me it is not true. Who would use their authority in that manner and why? Those were some of my best experiences on the forum with someone called Blue Nova.

All this talk about God what does it amount to if we cannot appreciate the experiences, the lessons and the love we have had with others in the past? We must remember that we have come out of the past. We show a remarkable coldness when we expunge those that were dear to us. We show a remarkable coldness when we give nothing but silence as an answer to the most beautiful things that have happened between human beings. Sure the wheels turn and we accept this but we treat our past with love and understanding.

Jai Ma

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012 12:54 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: