Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Desire the root of all evil and suffering

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desire the root of all evil and suffering  (Read 1134 times)
yoshi

« on: Oct 25, 2012 03:10 am »

not to stray away from whatever is going on in here, meep, e.e lol but one thing i love about this forum is being able to delete posts, edit, and change my username. for many reasons. why ? why not ? i understsand if we all delete our words here then that doesn't leave much to archive or experience- but this is a small community with level headed moderators that understand my humanness and sometimes am a little self conscious or very picky with my wording. i don't think much was lost and well- just like growing up. you might not remember everything you said in the past but that doesn't mean the experience has escaped your subconcious. i'm sure there are things we forget and go through time and time again. and on chakras, i'd prefer to have them all spinning healthily and activated then to be residing in one over the other x_x heh i didn't have time to in depth so will probably be coming back tonight to read and absorb the situation better and depending on that probably edit or even delete if i just put my foot in mouth here :p.  back to work ! just had to get that off my chest !

freedom of choice.  free will. 

as for your chakras.  u know them well....at least the main seven, yes ?  what i do, during meditation....is us visualization and bring the white light down thru the crown chakra and then take the light down, chakra by chakra....cleansing them....'imagine' them spinning and shining brightly Smiley   

love&hugs&om
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: