Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 05:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

~friendship~

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~friendship~  (Read 818 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015 12:33 am »

maybe the experience was a lesson....
it all depends on you, i suppose.
there's always something to take from it all mccoy.
i admire the texan's painting you shared earlier today  Smiley despite the sillyness ensued.
i'm from houston, we're the melting pot city with a very modern/business type environment

cheers.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015 02:12 am »

maybe the experience was a lesson....
it all depends on you, i suppose.
there's always something to take from it all mccoy.
i admire the texan's painting you shared earlier today  Smiley despite the sillyness ensued.
i'm from houston, we're the melting pot city with a very modern/business type environment

cheers.

Hey is that u odey?

Amma is coming to Dallas June 25th and 26th (2015).

i was happy to see that even grouchy old Alfred recognizes your hidden talents. Think of it : The Lone Ranger rides again. That's definitely you.  Grin i hope you will accept Tonto's breakfasts during the filming! He serves eggs with vegetarian swiss stake. There is 90% of the daily needs of vitamin B 12 in one of those morsels. i know because i have been following your recent advice to get plenty of B12. i bought some Worthington Loma Linda Swiss stake. That's just one brand.

Some American people (from Texas I reckon) also tried to convince me that T-bone steaks are a vegetarian food, since the cattle often eats the best organic pasture grass available. I found that a fascinating line of thought. Are all Texans like that?

MCCOY@!!!! i love your texans friends comment.... being from tx i'm going to say YES, every form of life from texas is exactly like that  Smiley

kehehehehe ODDDDANGGG!!!!  Smiley Cheesy Grin Cheesy Smiley

Odey

You are man of imperturbable  distinctions. That is why you would make such a good addition to my horror films. i would come back from the grave to include you.   Tongue

What I have in mind is you playing the Lone Ranger. In this episode Tonto would be an obsessed vegetarian who dislikes sharing campfires with meat eaters. His unusual determination to stay away from meat eaters leads to the mysterious death of the Lone Ranger near a small village in central Texas. In this final episode it would be unclear as to who was the real outlaw-since Tonto sticks to his story that he had nothing to do with the mysterious death and that it was actually the Lone Rangers meat eating that led him to his own mysterious demise.

A glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality. I have a feeling that deep inside you there is someone no one knows about.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015 03:28 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015 08:47 pm »

If indeed you got the business opportunity that arose in your area; would it have sent u in a different direction then the direction that divine order seems to have put you? Where would your spiritual rudder have drifted you in if you had not had those people act in such strange ways. Would you for instance be here talking with me now? Would i have the privilege of spending time with you? Just some thoughts you may want to consider. What do i know? But the fact is that sometimes the questions are more important then the answers.

I do not deny that the experience was a lesson and it may have turned out for my best. Unfortuntely, the relationships with the persons involved, one of those a friend of mine,  are not the same and will not ever be. A limit of myself probably, but treason remains treason.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: