Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Psychological Reviews

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychological Reviews  (Read 642 times)
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« on: Nov 11, 2012 03:33 pm »

Yes it is that time of year again: Everyone must come in for their annual psychological evaluations.
Now don't take it personally. We just do not want any more negative viruses entering and infecting
the rest of the community.

The 10 Moods of Dr. Kook
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2012 03:36 pm by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2012 06:28 pm »

looks like i'm first in line
hello doctor
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am »

hello doctor

Thank You for  coming in free of coercion for your assessment; no pie what a drag= drag on pie spelled invertedly.
I am most delighted to say that I see an increasing tendency for abnormal behavior in this specimen
awakened by evironmental contingencies and innate biological factors. Normal people scare me the most.
Never underestimate the stupidity of normal people on society in general.

We definately would like to put any behavioral patterns manifesting in this way on extinction which are the conditioning phenomenon in which a behavior that has been previously reinforced no longer results in the reinforcing consequences and, therefore, the behavior stops occurring in the future.

And so it has been proclaimed. Let my diagnoses be law and save human kind from the infections of normality which is akin to dripping corpusles; like the fat and juices exuded from roasting meat into mainstream society.  Next client please.

10 or so Moods of Dr. Kook
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2012 11:58 am by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
izza sociopath

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm »

hello doctor

Thank You for  coming in free of coercion for your assessment; no pie what a drag= drag on pie spelled invertedly.
I am most delighted to say that I see an increasing tendency for abnormal behavior in this specimen
awakened by evironmental contingencies and innate biological factors. Normal people scare me the most.
Never underestimate the stupidity of normal people on society in general.

We definately would like to put any behavioral patterns manifesting in this way on extinction which are the conditioning phenomenon in which a behavior that has been previously reinforced no longer results in the reinforcing consequences and, therefore, the behavior stops occurring in the future.

And so it has been proclaimed. Let my diagnoses be law and save human kind from the infections of normality which is akin to dripping corpusles; like the fat and juices exuded from roasting meat into mainstream society.  Next client please.

10 or so Moods of Dr. Kook

I agree over 50% of people in jail are there for petty drug charges. They should have a correction institution for the people who make such laws.
They spend my tax money on incarcerating people that are in jail for those small so called crimes.

Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2012 02:32 pm »

prohibition does not work  !!  

yay for colorado and washington state....

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2012 03:41 am »

ron paul for president  Grin

downsize the government...bring the troops home...prohibition does not work.

DOWNSIZE THE GOVERNMENT....

u go r.p. !!  !! !! !!

constitution....what is that ? it is almost no longer in existance !! 

what was the main source of income for the usa back in president washingtons days ?  if memory serves me correctly....alcohol , hemp and tobacco...

Grin

do away with the dea, fda, cia....put those salaries towards the deficit.....
butt the f**ck outta other countries wars...south korea and north korea want to fight, let em fight,  not our problem.

put all the effort into defense not offense.  bring back the troops and put the money saved towards the deficit.....

if the world had unity....we wouldnt need defense either !!

how does unity happen ?  rid it of ignorance  Cheesy Wink

if u want to make the world a better place start with yourself.

hugs&love&om
yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2013 09:16 pm »

Doctor De Kook asks the wonderful women out there: All of you. Who has the courage to be under the srutiny of the psychological reviews of the Kook:

Come thou to thy therapy session! If thou whilst. See into the dark mirror of thyself and all will be revealed. Do not be faint of heart. Lookest thou into thy deepest desires. Cast a Light on the internal workings of the mind and the secrets of thy transparent soul!  Even to the extent that desire dost come out  of thy pance for a peeping smile!

Ah women if you were only young and vibrant once again! Would we profess such spirituality? These are my psychological reviews so I must be faithful to the guidelines.  Look intently into the pictures below. What do you see? Only spiritualiy? I am Dr. De Kook. My diagnoses will be final. And men; remember pride comes before a fall. We all have further to go into the dark depths of human understanding!

« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013 02:26 am by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2013 07:51 am »

O.K. Kooky i am ready for my review. Reveal all!

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #8 on: Jan 04, 2013 08:05 am »

Steve Hydonus

Your psychological profile:

The most important thing for you to remember is the image you have of yourslelf. Ask yourself this: What is your image of yourself?

from the desk of Dr. Kook
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013 08:21 am by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #9 on: Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm »

Steve Hydonus

Your psychological profile:

The most important thing for you to remember is the image you have of yourself. Ask yourself this: What is your image of yourself?

from the desk of Dr. Kook

Surrender Kitty must see what he really is not what others and circumstances have thrust on him.

« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: