Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

understanding spirits/floating thought forms and energy

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: understanding spirits/floating thought forms and energy  (Read 492 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 11, 2012 06:49 pm »

hi i have a question more so for yoshi
or anyone that has had experience with unseen spirit guides/ spirits/ or whatever this might be.
yoshi recently you posted about an out of body experience and your boyfriend felt a presence and your dog noticed something in the house.
what are your thoughts on this energy form and phenomena:

my girlfriend is multi-talented when it comes to music. she has several instruments in her room. the other night as i was falling asleep she noticed a single string was being plucked from one of these instruments. she told me and, i later noticed it myself in the morning. we couldn't tell which instrument though. she tried plucking a few strings individually but there was a reverberation for each one- even with the slightest touch. however, in this case when the string was plucked by whomever/whatever unseen, it did not have the same depth/echo. there was no reverberation.
some thoughts were,
her moms friend passed away recently. she wasn't sure if this was her moms friend come to visit.
although, after reading your post yoshi i wondered if it was her energy(my girlfriends) because she had a very emotional/creative experience playing and singing just before i came over that night.
also, in the past, her moms boyfriend came home to hear the piano playing. he thought nothing of it at first. he thought it was my partner playing away. she later told him though, she wasn't home that day- he was home alone.
the first time i heard that i thought it was something with her because she is a very strong empath with keen insights and observations. she plays beautifully and from the soul and so it only feels natural to think there's some kind of extra sense and energy concentrated in the room and with the instruments in which she pours her heart out to.

?
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #1 on: Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am »

(((eric)))

before i finished reading your post.....i had gotten a presence trying to get attention.  someone your girlfriend knows....because, your girlfriend is into music and a musical note would get her attention  Wink  i do not know if it is the person who has recently passed. altho....  i keep getting a thumbs up.   

a dear friend of mine, her mother passed away a few years ago.....her mom loved skunks.  when her mom visits my friend will smell skunk  Cheesy

being out of body...and manipulating something that is solid, on this plane (lok), it may not take on the normal sound so it may not have reverberated.  or....it could be a sound from from the other plane or lok.

when i was out of body....i opened and slammed the doors....yet the doors did not open on this plane and my boyfriend and dog heard them shut.
he said that he could barely hear them.  in my 'reality'....they slammed louder than a door normally would.  WHAM for me wham for them.

yes your girlfriend could definately make music happen......yet i get another presence responsible for the 'mysterious note'.

the piano playing....has this happened before ?  if not...then it probably stems from the friend who passed.

more than likely...the friend wants the family to know that she/he is ok.   anytime that someone i know passes or 'dies'....they stick around for a few days....depending on their belief at the time of death ....sometimes they linger longer....they visit the ones they love trying to reassure them that they are ok.

what i would suggest to do.....is have your girlfriend and family too, if they are accepting of this,  talk to the friend who passed....tell the friend they know she/he is fine....and they will meet again sometime. Smiley

they may hear notes and piano again....yet maybe not as much.

sending you and your girlfriend (((HUGS)))
yoshi

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2012 07:59 am »

Quote from: blue nova
what i would suggest to do.....is have your girlfriend and family too, if they are accepting of this,  talk to the friend who passed....tell the friend they know she/he is fine....and they will meet again sometime. Smiley
thank you anne, i was able to recommend your suggestion and it seemed to help in the letting go of things

just remember to seek
with focused Will
upon the Spiritual Horizon...

cultivate Love and Yearning for Divine Gentle Resonate Heart -- the one found in Stillness...

and Relax and Let Go of trying to understand or detective it from time to time....
simply trust the unfolding,
what you sense it might be,

never read too much or too little...

reach the place of 'one hand clapping'  --  of 'the sound of the un-struck bell'...

Om Namah Eric and radiant light

hey Namaste2All
thank you
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2012 12:41 pm »

hi i have a question more so for yoshi
or anyone that has had experience with unseen spirit guides/ spirits/ or whatever this might be.
yoshi recently you posted about an out of body experience and your boyfriend felt a presence and your dog noticed something in the house.
what are your thoughts on this energy form and phenomena:

my girlfriend is multi-talented when it comes to music. she has several instruments in her room. the other night as i was falling asleep she noticed a single string was being plucked from one of these instruments. she told me and, i later noticed it myself in the morning. we couldn't tell which instrument though. she tried plucking a few strings individually but there was a reverberation for each one- even with the slightest touch. however, in this case when the string was plucked by whomever/whatever unseen, it did not have the same depth/echo. there was no reverberation.
some thoughts were,
her moms friend passed away recently. she wasn't sure if this was her moms friend come to visit.
although, after reading your post yoshi i wondered if it was her energy(my girlfriends) because she had a very emotional/creative experience playing and singing just before i came over that night.
also, in the past, her moms boyfriend came home to hear the piano playing. he thought nothing of it at first. he thought it was my partner playing away. she later told him though, she wasn't home that day- he was home alone.
the first time i heard that i thought it was something with her because she is a very strong empath with keen insights and observations. she plays beautifully and from the soul and so it only feels natural to think there's some kind of extra sense and energy concentrated in the room and with the instruments in which she pours her heart out to.

?

There are two observations i want to comment/ask you about

First i thought it was interesting that you would pull up advice from Blue Nova.
She certainly had a large role to play in contributing to our forum. Occasionally people and situations go through 'resurrections' of a sort and after that life for us changes as well. That is the influence of some people on our lives; for better or worst. She goes through phases (like the Moon) in her values and development.

Secondly i wonder; Was what you heard from the instrument a long humming sound?

Steve

« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012 12:50 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
yoshi

« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2012 05:39 pm »

(((eric)))

anything new to report ?  been thinking of u much since your first wrote this post Smiley

love&hugs&om
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2017 03:22 am »

Nothing new to report Anne...
And no it wasn’t Steve, at least I don’t think it was. I don’t remember much anymore...
I noticed just today however, a white light rushing upstairs... phasing upstairs?
People may say I’m seeing things or something is wrong with my eyes, I have 20/20.

Just grateful I can still experience these things... hope to witness more
I appreciate all the advice
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: