Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

From Planet Peachy

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Planet Peachy  (Read 763 times)
Frenchies Off Beat

« on: Nov 17, 2012 11:10 pm »

Hello my name is Frenchies off beat. I am from a far away place in you  to translate it's name in English the closest I can come is: Planet Peachy because it is peachy cream here. There are Strawberry Tsunami's and Rango Tango Mangos on my planet. If you'd like you can say it is all my imagination. That is because on my planet we do not separate imagination from reality. They are one and the same and exist simultaneously. We do not have the delays of time that you earth beings have between thought and it's manifestation and restrictively place on your notion of reality. My hope is that you give some consideration to all things you may have brushed off as making no sense because that is precisely what I am referring to----a place that is very contrary to the senses but at the same time is like a parallel universe to the senses. My skin is somewhat like latex and is pleasing to the touch and my scent is akin to what we have on our planet called dazzle berries.
May the richness of awakening enter your being.
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2013 02:36 am »

I have come to razzle dazzle you. But so far I find humans to be quite thick.
My latex skin seems irrigated by the bristle of whiskers. There is an entity
named Yoshi who I intuit having similar skin. I used some kind of what you
call medicated creme and it helped and gave him a psychic sensitive implant.
It could do wonders for him. There is an entity who goes by the  name
Riisky she is a darshan queen and I intuit her needs for darshan. I thought
I would try this human experience but part of my insides came outside and
were laying there  on the ground for everyone to see.  Shocked I will be back
on this network for further psychic messages. In the meantime I will be
visting other planets in this sector of the galaxy. To all caught in the
prison of space and time________I send my scent and feelies.
Oh as an afterthought______her name was Katze not Risky. Could be
what they call on earth a Fruedian Slippy. Anyhow I tried that darshan
thingy on Katze when in her slumber. I was literally transported back
to my planet!

F.O.B.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 05:41 am by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2013 07:47 pm »

Hi Frenchie. Does your planet, Peachy, have Fuzz on it?

J.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2013 09:14 am »

Hi Frenchie. Does your planet, Peachy, have Fuzz on it?

J.

No, the fuzz comes from your planet. The entities of this domicile have a very fuzzy idea of what is going on. Let me explain by giving you an intuit of your domicile here
at the Spiritual Portal. It has a certain magnetism that transported me into its vibration.
i am soothed and sit in it like one would sit in a whirpool here on this planet. I am Peachy Creme. The highest of all is being sent forth to create a warmth of being. It
has vibrant colors.

Although, many of you here are troubled by the magnetism of others. There are spiritual and animal magnetisms. We must be careful as to which kind of magnetisms we are drawn to.

On our Planet Peachy we have become so accustomed to to the magnetic and vibrational
frequencies of those around us that we are not fooled and drawn into unnecessary
and the harmful vibrations of others that are still functioning at very low frequencies.
You to will learn to see that some people carry very mixed colors blending to create a grey. These frequencies can not help us spiritually speaking. Being of earth vibrations you on this domicile are still drawn to strong animal magnetisms.

There are also some of you who leave the Portal for a while and then return. You are drawn to energies that call you to address unfulfilled karma that is something you must shed before returning. Let them go and do not interfere with their particular desires that are yet to be fulfilled while new ones are also created. They and their companions may become possessive and even jealous if you do interfere. And so I have given you a view from the universe on magnetism. Assimilate it digest it and it will become your meal for a day. These are much more than crumbs from my pocket.

F.O.B.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013 02:47 pm by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #4 on: Aug 20, 2013 01:38 pm »

Greetings Entities

As you know I am from the Planet Peachy which is many distant light years away and in a different time than your own. This planetary sphere in which you tarry reminds me of echoes from the distant past and the whatcha jagimmies you see on late night reruns you have on all those channels you recently  acquired.

It might interest you that your females would enjoy our planet because we have toilet seats that have sensors and immediately come down when sensing the female gender. No more dark nights falling in the toilet! Although you might have to hold on to your panties. The swish swish can grab them along with anything else that goes down!

We also have feelies that give the distinct feeling of back rubs in the comfort of your own bed. Foot massage is given at the call of your voice. We are able to conjure holographic images that comfort you when the reality of your mate from hell sets in. Nothing is barred from the comfort of our planet accept the repetitive longings  of the human mind.

F.O.B.
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013 02:05 pm by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2013 07:12 am »

Greetings Entities

As you know I am from the Planet Peachy which is many distant light years away and in a different time than your own. This planetary sphere in which you tarry reminds me of echoes from the distant past and the whatcha jagimmies you see on late night reruns you have on all those channels you recently  acquired.

It might interest you that your females would enjoy our planet because we have toilet seats that have sensors and immediately come down when sensing the female gender. No more dark nights falling in the toilet! Although you might have to hold on to your panties. The swish swish can grab them along with anything else that goes down!

We also have feelies that give the distinct feeling of back rubs in the comfort of your own bed. Foot massage is given at the call of your voice. We are able to conjure holographic images that comfort you when the reality of your mate from hell sets in. Nothing is barred from the comfort of our planet accept the repetitive longings  of the human mind.

F.O.B.

We got a kook on our hands!
Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #6 on: Aug 21, 2013 07:22 am »

I do not know what you've been smoking Doctor but on our planets' ciggies don't glow. They sparkle. Each breath is a pranayama. A mantra of sorts. The inhalation being a word comparable to sat and the exhalation being om. So smoking is a visual experience as well as an oral stimulation that spiritualizes. Coffee is engineered to calm the nervous system. Last, but definately not least, beer and alcohol have had their molecular structure changed to enlighten rather than inebriate.

F.O.B.
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013 08:13 am by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2016 04:08 pm »

i am from such a far away planet. Peachy it is. Very beautiful fruit trees. Luscious fruits to eat. They give such spiritual vitality. How could you imagine? It is like an eternal spring where i came from. Mists and fog cling to the morning air and the Sun that shines upon our planet shows down in red and yellow glowing rays that pours through like honey. Oh yes you are welcome there. But the air is rarified and not as dense as here so you may need more oxygen. Some what like the higher areas of earth and the mountain air. The gravity is less strong on our bodies and we can actually float in different places on our planet. Glide along as if unencumbered.

Frenchies Off Beat

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2016 04:14 pm by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2022 08:03 pm »

May we ask? Where did you get the name Frenchie’s Offbeat?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2022 09:38 pm »

May we ask? Where did you get the name Frenchie’s Offbeat?

Well you know there comes a time in all our lives that we appreciate a little rhythm. If we plod along with others at the same beat it assumes a certain monotony after a time. So since I tried the ‘ offbeat ‘ on many occasions I believe my spiritual overlords saw that I came in on the offbeat. And therefore the name.
Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #10 on: Apr 02, 2022 11:58 pm »

And Frenchie came because when I stepped off my spaceship, it was one step for France’s  ground but one giant leap for Zazaldorf and the peachy creme, Peachy Planet.

Frenchies Offbeat
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2022 12:32 am by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: