Spiritual Portal
Apr 17, 2024 01:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

From Planet Peachy

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 39
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Planet Peachy  (Read 770 times)
Frenchies Off Beat

« on: Jan 27, 2013 09:14 am »

Hi Frenchie. Does your planet, Peachy, have Fuzz on it?

J.

No, the fuzz comes from your planet. The entities of this domicile have a very fuzzy idea of what is going on. Let me explain by giving you an intuit of your domicile here
at the Spiritual Portal. It has a certain magnetism that transported me into its vibration.
i am soothed and sit in it like one would sit in a whirpool here on this planet. I am Peachy Creme. The highest of all is being sent forth to create a warmth of being. It
has vibrant colors.

Although, many of you here are troubled by the magnetism of others. There are spiritual and animal magnetisms. We must be careful as to which kind of magnetisms we are drawn to.

On our Planet Peachy we have become so accustomed to to the magnetic and vibrational
frequencies of those around us that we are not fooled and drawn into unnecessary
and the harmful vibrations of others that are still functioning at very low frequencies.
You to will learn to see that some people carry very mixed colors blending to create a grey. These frequencies can not help us spiritually speaking. Being of earth vibrations you on this domicile are still drawn to strong animal magnetisms.

There are also some of you who leave the Portal for a while and then return. You are drawn to energies that call you to address unfulfilled karma that is something you must shed before returning. Let them go and do not interfere with their particular desires that are yet to be fulfilled while new ones are also created. They and their companions may become possessive and even jealous if you do interfere. And so I have given you a view from the universe on magnetism. Assimilate it digest it and it will become your meal for a day. These are much more than crumbs from my pocket.

F.O.B.
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013 02:47 pm by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: