Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Creation

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creation  (Read 205 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 20, 2012 10:38 am »

"one time, i've woken up and felt the breath of a whisper against my ear
spoken to me was this, "welcome to the family of 4"
i didn't know what to make of it. still, very interesting experience. well.... i find 4's now wherever i go. the development of 414 has been established through dreams and personal gratitude."

Dragonpie (Eric)

Thank You so much for sharing your pantheistic inspirations Eric this is inspired by your 'Spirit Guide'

Wecome to the Family of Four

Welcome to the family of four
now it is time to see much more
open your ears
to my gentlle voice
it is but a whisper
a call to the four winds
that come from
the four corners of earth
the four lower chakras
to which you will awaken
my friend there is much more
but for now think of the four
earth, water fire and air
and to the earth give homage
to the elements 
that bring you to me

« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2012 11:00 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2012 10:47 am »

It is interesting that you should respond now Eric. You have always inspired our pantheistic leanings. i saw the hawk several different places during the day a few days ago. Away from the city in california where they often can be seen on signs close to the highway. Hmmmm. The hawk: higher states of consciousness. Isn't that interesting i was just talking about that.

J>

hello my firehawk
hello dear J =)
you know i saw a hawk just the other day. and most exciting was the falcon ! that's a rarity for me... anyways... =)
hey man thanks for teaching me a new word, pantheistic learnings. i have some pictures to share regarding the subject. not really sure i can share in words except to say, there have been many beautiful synchronicities lately that seem to lay before me. it is interesting and ultimately leaves me wondering, as well as feeling so grateful-
feels like i'm walking on lily pads =P =) (giant ones that can hold a man of my stature up) haha =)

creation is so beautiful
if you want to create a separate thread for this be my guest. but this is where i wanted to respond, in response to your post.

please, allow me to share with you, some things i've managed to take quick snaps of with my phone- and explain to you each one.
you can decide for yourself if it is more than just the workings of the imagination and unique brain chemistry that translates to who i am

one time, i've woken up and felt the breath of a whisper against my ear
spoken to me was this, "welcome to the family of 4"
i didn't know what to make of it. still, very interesting experience. well.... i find 4's now wherever i go. the development of 414 has been established through dreams and personal gratitude.
anyways, i didn't make these. just things i've found in my adventures with loved ones

of course steve you might remember this leopard moth. i was with my beloved when we found the cacoons and only after researching later did we find out what they might have been. and to think, within the next few days- somewhere else completely, i find a matured leopard moth. how beautiful

the other day i found a symbol placed on a mans truck. now i'm sure it means something different to him. however, this symbol reminded me of something i've only learned of through a dream.
SUFISM.
universal sufism.
the logo, i was astounded, and had to explain to my friend in that moment- why i was locked in position longer than intended. everything seemed to match except the heart here was upside down. still it was close enough i thought. i had never seen that before.
i wish i took a picture but when i came back with my cell phone the truck had left. well, a couple of days later i found the same sufi styled symbol on another car.
this just can't be coincidence
here it is

and here is the symbol for universal sufism

there are more, here are some nice things also layed by my feet and also shared with beloved

this one says, you are very special to me
and each word has a heart encircled around it

there are other images i've shared here, such as the cat looking into a skeletal/ethereal version of itself naturally engraved on my tree. can't seem to find it. and many many stories. just had a beautiful stevie ray vaughn synchronicity and many more !  so many beautiful dreams and soul filled experiences and now to see them all translate here in waking life
it's priceless
the day i talked to a spider
or the day a stone and feather manifested by my side, and knelt down to kiss the masters feet
these feel so real now
more and more
the timing of everything. all, so perfect... its been one of those.... let me take a step back, breath, and now- i enjoy everything around me kind of days =)

<3 <3 <3 <3
life IS Beautiful ! it IS as the SEER and masters SAY
better yet when we are temporarily graced and live in a similar UNDERSTANDING
and FEEL(know) =) !
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com