Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 07:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

happy

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: happy  (Read 195 times)
elfun
« on: Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm »

Hummm....well that is ponderable oh wise one, SurrenderKittyturtletraxxDr.Kookmylittlejitendraiguanasaurus. One's own happiness i assume comes from within their own being. I like to 'join' in with a most happy moment if another is having happiness and that sharing of that happiness IS a sharing of love. Ones aspect of life is what one makes of it. If you feel the need to be a lonesome cowboy on the trail to who knows where that certainly is a choice. I am a lonesome cowboy too at times, like when i am cruising on my motorcycle. But where your own destination leads that is entirely by your own personal choice. I guess as it may have been said 'wherever you lay your hat is your home." I guess having a personal thought to a post and making a comment per a post it may best be replied to in a "in my personal opinion and my thoughts on that are", but sometimes it may be best to just read it and move on if one finds it to be way beyond the dark side of the moon in THEIR opinion. I think 'subtle suggestions' are normal but if it is rigid in content then it defeats it's purpose. Being opened minded to all forms of spirituality is a good thing. As i have stated before nothing is written in stone as far as what we may know or not know for sure. Until we pass only then will we have a better understanding or it could just be like any hard drive that crashes and then there is no 'conscience' information leftover. This is not necessarily the way i see it but everyone should be able to see it the way they prefer to see it by way of personal opinion. To me that is also that sharing of love. If we remain true to ourselves and our own spirit as intended for us then by way of our own free will and our own personal choices that will help determine our true path. One can become a lonesome cowboy or mingle with the 'crowd' but i am certainly 'happy' that i have that choice! Sometimes if we 'break the ice' we can fall through and drown trying to get back to the surface so it may be best to know how 'thick' the ice may be before we wander out on the ice. Wink One can sure do a lot of 'slipping and sliding' around on the ice and sometimes one may fall and crack ones head. This could i assume be somewhat beneficial if one would prefer to forget somethings but i assume we would rather not forget ALL about our past lives and knowledge that we have gained through our own life's experiences. I guess some of the 'classes' we may take have some retaining values and some of the others just don't per our own lives destiny.  Wink Undecided elfun bids adieu "Peace and love to all of you too" and you know who you are ~ i assume?  Wink Cool
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm by Elfun » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: