Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Back to the Garden of Eden

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to the Garden of Eden  (Read 264 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 04, 2012 01:21 am »

[God said...] "Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food"; and it was so. Gen 1.30

Genesis 1:29-30: Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.

i honestly had a cat that was totally vegetarian. What did it eat? Soy bars. Yogurt. Milk etc. Very loving cat. Most loving cat i have ever seen.
It  was such a lovely cat that the neighbors siezed it and kept it for 6 months then tried to return it when they were moving from California to New York.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2012 02:08 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
elfun
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2012 11:06 pm »

But there is nothing stating that animals are not to be eaten. I don't believe that man/woman are considered 'beasts' by God so it's a sin to consume a human. And to those humans that 'move' on the earth and have life have the choice to eat anything that moves including green leafy things that don't move then right? If the animals are to partake of plants etc. then vegetarians are competing with the animals for green stuff. Maybe that is what is causing global warming? Man and beast are clearing our 'forests' and fields of green leafy plants and every tree which has fruit yielding seed. How does a plant with seed reseed if you ate it?! How many apples have you had in the last month? Wink  What about 'non green' stuff like mushrooms for instance? If you are what you eat then animals are vegetarians and if you eat what the beast eats then one becomes what the beast is which is, vegetarian! But the problem is meat manufacturer's feed animals 'junk food' and meat consumers become 'junkies' and that may not be a good thing! Shocked There is definitely a difference in what is considered junk food for an animal than for a human being for sure! Humans consume mass quantities of junk food this is a fact. Which most definitely includes elfun! Grin So maybe i will make an attempt to eat more junk food and leave the plant yielding seed,every green herb, and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, alone! (excluding beast meat). I believe that in a past life i was a T-Rex so i am a bit of a carnivasaurus by trait and my bite wings are pointed and possibly may become wings in a future lifetime so i can fly and eat green leafy stuff or suck nectar or whatever suits my fancy. Wink But being a T- Rex i would have probably eaten EVERY cat within site! Grin MEOW Cool ....so ponder as you wander and elfun bids adieu "Peace and love to all of you"  no matter what you choose to consume, this side of the moon.....te he Wink Cool
Report Spam   Logged
elfun
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm »

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2012 12:24 pm by Elfun » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: