Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 07:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

private universe

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: private universe  (Read 216 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 05, 2012 10:35 am »

it amazes me when we  are able to communicate with others,
how each of us lives in our own little private universe.
unless we communicate with others we are often hopelessly lost in a personal
subjective reality of our own.

i am fortunate to have friends so that i can give an example: Some friends will not communicate on the site, others will not communicate on the phone and some will enjoy communicating if it is in person only or privately is their favorite form of communication. A few will cross the lines into different forms of communication. Some will not communicate about certain subjects and some will take long periods of time away from communicating for various reasons you might not find out about till months or years later. i am trying not to make a judgement about communication but rather i am making an observation. Furthermore some people communicate physically, mentally, verbally psychically or emotionally for some examples.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2012 05:30 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
elfun
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2012 01:42 pm »

That may be somewhat true. There are those that seem to have the need to invade the realm of another person's little universe though. One's reality is what one makes of it. If i create my own then it should be mine not every other Tom,Dick,Harry Houdini and his wife, who are out there looking to communicate on my dark side of the moon. If i choose to create a one man planet then let it be as so. I don't feel we are necessarily 'lost'. Maybe it's those that have trouble creating their own little universe because they feel the need to communicate with someone other than themselves is lost? I like communicating with myself sometimes and feel it helps me become wiser and more insightful of what i have created in my own little universe. Communicating with God is mostly my main concern. My door is always open for other entities to enter in but one must come with love and compassion for other entities but sometimes i have a difficult time with those humaniacs that may attempt to enter into my realm with a 'bag' of they're universe still attached. Those wanting to visit and those that may feel the need to want to rearrange my 'furniture' in my realm is not advisable in attempting to try and do so. I like my own Feng Shui and it seems to work for me and i don't seem to trip over anything and hurt myself that way! Sometimes people can skate on thin ice and they may fall through the 'cracks' and may need to try and find their way back to the surface for air! One must know how to swim first and be wise before one attempts to go out on the ice! I appreciate short term visitations from other entities but the 'language' i may speak may be more foreign than anything or anyone else on this planet. If we communicate with one another then we should try and 'speak' the same kind of language if we are guests in the land of Romaniacs. When in Rome do as the Romaniacs do! But if one attempts to agree to disagree in Rome one may be at risk of being fed to the lions? I mean after all my name is Dan and that seems to make one such as myself a bit uncomfortable knowing that lions may consider ME the beast for consumption! Try and convince a lion to eat green leafy stuff and see how that works for ya! "Here ya go you oversize kitty cats"....I don't think so! And what about them water dwelling beasts? I mean sharks seem to think we are seals or something and do they abide by the rules about munching on human flesh?! NO! Why is it that only human beings are suppose to know what the rules are?! Why don't they learn how to read?! Maybe scripture should also be written in the language of the animals and those scrolls should have been handed out at the door of the Ark?! I mean, i'm sure many have heard the stories of the Arkangels and they must speak their own language also but somehow we are suppose to be a able to interpret their language? Another ponderable question for man/womankind to try and understand? I guess all these little private universes should be taught the same universal language of the Gods by the same teacher? But i think we all know how that has turned out so far! Wink So what is the answer to the question if one creates the question to be asked in their own little universe? I assume that IS the answer to the question of the question that is to be answered? Confucius has me confused! Is Budda suppose to Seik the answers? I could assume they all may just be little universe's to go visit for awhile? You can pick your own realm and your own little universe's because we create our own in the first place right? As in the words of Jai Guru Jitendra our little Iguana...."I think it's too early to know and too soon to find out!" Oh well, i did have a wonderful time creating this little scenario in my little universe so if you want to stop by sometime feel free to do so. Yoshi seems to make the rounds with everyone and sometimes she does speak the right language!  Wink Grin So as i wander on elfun bids adieu and "Peace and love to all and your little universe's too!"  Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2012 02:27 pm by Elfun » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am »

That may be somewhat true. There are those that seem to have the need to invade the realm of another person's little universe though. One's reality is what one makes of it. If i create my own then it should be mine not every other Tom,Dick,Harry Houdini and his wife, who are out there looking to communicate on my dark side of the moon. If i choose to create a one man planet then let it be as so. I don't feel we are necessarily 'lost'. Maybe it's those that have trouble creating their own little universe because they feel the need to communicate with someone other than themselves is lost? I like communicating with myself sometimes and feel it helps me become wiser and more insightful of what i have created in my own little universe. Communicating with God is mostly my main concern. My door is always open for other entities to enter in but one must come with love and compassion for other entities but sometimes i have a difficult time with those humaniacs that may attempt to enter into my realm with a 'bag' of they're universe still attached. Those wanting to visit and those that may feel the need to want to rearrange my 'furniture' in my realm is not advisable in attempting to try and do so. I like my own Feng Shui and it seems to work for me and i don't seem to trip over anything and hurt myself that way! Sometimes people can skate on thin ice and they may fall through the 'cracks' and may need to try and find their way back to the surface for air! One must know how to swim first and be wise before one attempts to go out on the ice! I appreciate short term visitations from other entities but the 'language' i may speak may be more foreign than anything or anyone else on this planet. If we communicate with one another then we should try and 'speak' the same kind of language if we are guests in the land of Romaniacs. When in Rome do as the Romaniacs do! But if one attempts to agree to disagree in Rome one may be at risk of being fed to the lions? I mean after all my name is Dan and that seems to make one such as myself a bit uncomfortable knowing that lions may consider ME the beast for consumption! Try and convince a lion to eat green leafy stuff and see how that works for ya! "Here ya go you oversize kitty cats"....I don't think so! And what about them water dwelling beasts? I mean sharks seem to think we are seals or something and do they abide by the rules about munching on human flesh?! NO! Why is it that only human beings are suppose to know what the rules are?! Why don't they learn how to read?! Maybe scripture should also be written in the language of the animals and those scrolls should have been handed out at the door of the Ark?! I mean, i'm sure many have heard the stories of the Arkangels and they must speak their own language also but somehow we are suppose to be a able to interpret their language? Another ponderable question for man/womankind to try and understand? I guess all these little private universes should be taught the same universal language of the Gods by the same teacher? But i think we all know how that has turned out so far! Wink So what is the answer to the question if one creates the question to be asked in their own little universe? I assume that IS the answer to the question of the question that is to be answered? Confucius has me confused! Is Budda suppose to Seik the answers? I could assume they all may just be little universe's to go visit for awhile? You can pick your own realm and your own little universe's because we create our own in the first place right? As in the words of Jai Guru Jitendra our little Iguana...."I think it's too early to know and too soon to find out!" Oh well, i did have a wonderful time creating this little scenario in my little universe so if you want to stop by sometime feel free to do so. Yoshi seems to make the rounds with everyone and sometimes she does speak the right language!  Wink Grin So as i wander on elfun bids adieu and "Peace and love to all and your little universe's too!"  Cool

i believe that animals would need no scrolls to tell them the rules if they were not consumed by humans and treated improperly. i have no way of proving this but a number of exalted souls i have encountered have told me that our envoironment, including the weather and the reactions of animals and fish are a result of our human consciousness. So as you see i have sent you a picture of a vegetarian tiger that has no compunction to devour the dog that is his friend. Although as you can also see they both live in the spiritual aura of a saint or at the very least an exalted soul. Sri Yukteswar was confronted by a deadly cobra while with disciples in India and clapped his hands and the snake 'played' with him and his movements and finally slithered off into the nearby foilage.

i have made this observation: i have been in close proximity to three rattle snakes and none of them so much as moved. i did not play with them but they appeared comfortable with my presence. i have also noticed that several times bees will sting a friend when i was with him. Yet though they have been near me and landed on me they do not sting me.... so far! i am not saying i know for sure. These are just observations. Could it be that having the vibration of a vegetarian and love for all creatures helps us in this regard? Having no malice to any creatures and trying to obey the commandment 'thou shalt not kill' as applied to all creatures of God?

Each of us has a need to be alone from time to time with our spirit and with God; myself included. i think we all have an evolving sense of what we can accept from friends being in our domain so to speak. It all depends on how much two people want to be together and for how long at a time. It seems to me that the best policy is communication. When we find that there are disagreements when we are together, whether it be in a house, or otherwise perhaps it is time to back off and give the other person space. It is pitty that two people who really care about each other and have much in common cannot discuss such matters and work them out before things get out of hand. You say; While in Rome do as the Romans do. But personally i can see no reason to even want to expose myself to the environment that you are alluding to and in most cases today we have a choice as to who and what we want to expose ourselves to. If not we should take a hard look at what we have choosen for friends lovers and indeed yes even our family, either now or in the distant past.  So i have given some thought to your post which by no means is exhausted. Just some initial impressions.

A great teacher once said 'The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head.' So one can only know that perhaps it's too early to know and too soon to find out. One can only hope and hope breeds eternal. So until then may you take delight in Riddles and Rhymes from a future time.

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2012 12:56 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: