Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Why are yogis/yoginis Vegetarian?

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are yogis/yoginis Vegetarian?  (Read 1183 times)
guest46
« on: May 01, 2015 11:05 am »

Some American people (from Texas I reckon) also tried to convince me that T-bone steaks are a vegetarian food, since the cattle often eats the best organic pasture grass available. I found that a fascinating line of thought. Are all Texans like that?

MCCOY@!!!! i love your texans friends comment.... being from tx i'm going to say YES, every form of life from texas is exactly like that  Smiley

kehehehehe ODDDDANGGG!!!!  Smiley Cheesy Grin Cheesy Smiley

Odey

You are man of imperturbable  distinctions. That is why you would make such a good addition to my horror films. i would come back from the grave to include you.   Tongue

What I have in mind is you playing the Lone Ranger. In this episode Tonto would be an obsessed vegetarian who dislikes sharing campfires with meat eaters. His unusual determination to stay away from meat eaters leads to the mysterious death of the Lone Ranger near a small village in central Texas. In this final episode it would be unclear as to who was the real outlaw-since Tonto sticks to his story that he had nothing to do with the mysterious death and that it was actually the Lone Rangers meat eating that led him to his own mysterious demise.

A glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality. I have a feeling that deep inside you there is someone no one knows about.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: