Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

spirit talk

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: spirit talk  (Read 764 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 29, 2012 08:46 pm »

open to anyone interested
do you think spirit guides or angels will sometimes disguise their voice and communicate with us using a familiar voice of a loved one in order to coo or ease us into a paranormal experience ?

i was going to sleep and it felt like my spirit/soul or personality was being taken somewhere or pulled back into darkness(well my eyes were closed and i was going to sleep) and instead of being frightened i accepted it because i heard my partners voice calling my name and wrapping her arms around me with her hands on my chest and side

Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2012 03:43 am »

open to anyone interested do you think spirit guides or angels will sometimes disguise their voice and communicate with us using a familiar voice of a loved one in order to coo or ease us into a paranormal experience ?

i was going to sleep and it felt like my spirit/soul or personality was being taken somewhere or pulled back into darkness(well my eyes were closed and i was going to sleep) and instead of being frightened i accepted it because i heard my partners voice calling my name and wrapping her arms around me with her hands on my chest and side

Huh?

What do u think? i feel the presence of others around me. Does that mean they are there? If we always believed that we might have some rude awakenings. If we called the person and found out they did not answer and did not return a call.

Yet with what is happening to you right now i would say that your partner is very much apart of your consciousness. We can be very close to others at a distance. But angels disguising themselves? i have had angles/guides communicate with me. They did not disguise themselves but just did not identify themselves. Identifying ourselves is more of a human thing. Our identity looses much of its meaning as we move closer to God.

i have heard voices and found out it really was someone trying to speak to me. It was not disguised. No doubt that is the kind of love your partner wants to give you as you fall asleep and are away. A comforting thought. Or maybe you also want that kind of affection. Much of it is probably the vibrations of the people we associate with.

Paramahansa Yogananda said: "to those who think me near, I will be near" Think of it; we can draw Masters to us just by thinking of them. So how much can we draw others to us by similar thoughts? Quite apparently, it depends on how much love there is between two people. i have often found my meditations better when i thought strongly about one of these beings. i also found that when we are in love we have many different realizations about life. That is part of what makes it 'Love'. The opening up to so much more then your used to.

People have there own vibrations and you, me and Yoshi are born under the sign Cancer. We pick up the vibrations of others and the those vibrations become a part of us for better or worse. We are like psychic sponges. Perhaps you have gone back to an area and you had a flood of memories come back to you. This is the law of association. It is hard for me to go back to certain areas of Los Angeles because i feel the vibrations of someone i loved in that area. There are other areas i go which bring divine recollections.

There is a fine line between imagination and what we think of as reality. We must remember that we often use are imaginatioin to create a certain level of reality. i say certain level because i do not believe that what we percieve here on this earth is true reality although it is some form of reality; just as our imagination is also.

Like usual Eric you have brought up another interesting topic. Who expects to have the answers. We just compare and learn. This earth very rarely has clear explanations and answers. Should we expect the world of spirit to have such things? Explanations only satisfy the human ego and intellect. We live in creations of approximations and forces that draw us towards understanding. Very few of us know. That is what makes a Master.

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2012 04:38 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
yoshi

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2012 04:32 am »

do you think spirit guides or angels will sometimes disguise their voice and communicate with us using a familiar voice of a loved one in order to coo or ease us into a paranormal experience ?

Huh?

not in this case.  they are what they are..no need for disguise,, an angel or guide are not 'liars', they will not deceive you .  it could be the way the body consciousness interprets it.

i've had this happen too...or verrrry similar.  it is more than likely body interpretation rather than soul interpretation :-)  it is good that u were not frightened !! kudos to u :-)  many times the buddhi mind, or body mind, will interpret soul happenings...and i am sure this is what happened to u , in this case.

Love&hugs&Om
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2012 04:51 am »

Huh?

not in this case.  they are what they are..no need for disguise,, an angel or guide are not 'liars', they will not deceive you .  it could be the way the body consciousness interprets it.

i've had this happen too...or verrrry similar.  it is more than likely body interpretation rather than soul interpretation :-)  it is good that u were not frightened !! kudos to u :-)  many times the buddhi mind, or body mind, will interpret soul happenings...and i am sure this is what happened to u , in this case.

Love&hugs&Om

i tend to concur with u Yoshi. Accept angels and guides do conceal themselves and disguise their identity.
Witness the  'angel' that came to Mary after Jesus had risen and told her he had. Witness Babaji hiding his identity from Sri Yukteswar at the Kumbla Mela as a beggar.

Also love and spirit can express thru body cosciousness as well as spiritual interpretation and consciousness.
Spirit is not limited to expressing  and being  interpreted in one way or another.
It is wonderful to love thru whatever means  we are given. I do not feel as though we  are speaking different points of view so much as expanding our own thru others.

Dragonpie has a natural ability to admit his percieved
shortcomings and to bring people together. i ofren wonder
how cognizant he is of this. i will explain this thru my
own experiences with death and transformation. i just
haven't had time to. But spirit uses us and after it happens so often
we get use to the style thru which we are being used for
that purpose. One thing often leads to another.

God can use the ignorant to confound the wise.
...as the saying goes. Be careful of  those who ask questions they
may be the ones that have the answers.

God is the Master of concealment; working thru friends, lovers,
children, parents and nature before exposing her/himself openly.
Quite shy indeed.

U have had some wonderful experiences in life Eric. They are for all of us
to gain from. i would thank God for each one of them..  Anything is possible.
We are just here to enjoy the ride and witness Gods' unfolding drama.
Everytime we think we got it figured out we are thrown another curve ball.
Just to show us how we limit our awareness. There is soooo much to learn. It  is good to have an attitude
of wonder and amazement at life. It can prevent us from becoming
psychological antiques.
 Smiley
JAI GURU

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2012 01:42 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2013 03:56 am »

Huh?

Paramahansa Yogananda writes in the SRF Lessons: One can willfully operate the  subconscious mind to  produce hallucinations; and by meditation one  can consciously operate the superconscious mind to percieve true spiritual visions.

He also speaks of Semivisions in which the soul may have a true vision but also be dreaming. These are half true visions. i remember having such a vision. i was lying down in my bedroom and saw myself going thru the living room and then outside. Everything was true to waking life except as i went outside. Then things became somewhat like a dream you would have sleeping. i opened my eyes to make sure i was not dreaming. It was an out-of-body experience.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2013 07:31 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2013 09:11 pm »

hi guys thank you for the response.
i was thinking last night
sometimes i think i might die at a young age. well this thought doesn't happen often but it has been around before and it usually gets me to think. it makes me a little scared of death. of the love i shared here between family and friends. of the blossoming love i share now with my romantic partner and the level of depth we're beginning to hit. i wouldn't want to leave that and so i am a bit scared to die. i begin to think i can feel a glimpse of my parents mourning and it's just so saddening/uncomfortable.
and on the flip side, i must come to face the death of my parents. even harder to grasp or consider. but one day it might happen. and i wonder what then might keep us together once they leave their physical shell. how will we still be bound so that we may be with each other despite having left the material plane.
so i begin to think of love but i don't know if it's the same. i wonder of souls and personalities. i don't like the idea of being separated from my loved one and perhaps that's why the somber thought of dying young even crept in to begin with.
i wonder now what yogananda has to say in regards to our life force and love connections we make here- how to keep in touch even after death. well this is spirit talk so i am going off the belief my spirit will continue after death.

your thoughts ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2013 07:03 am »

hi guys thank you for the response.
i was thinking last night
sometimes i think i might die at a young age. well this thought doesn't happen often but it has been around before and it usually gets me to think. it makes me a little scared of death. of the love i shared here between family and friends. of the blossoming love i share now with my romantic partner and the level of depth we're beginning to hit. i wouldn't want to leave that and so i am a bit scared to die. i begin to think i can feel a glimpse of my parents mourning and it's just so saddening/uncomfortable.
and on the flip side, i must come to face the death of my parents. even harder to grasp or consider. but one day it might Manyhappen. and i wonder what then might keep us together once they leave their physical shell. how will we still be bound so that we may be with each other despite having left the material plane.
so i begin to think of love but i don't know if it's the same. i wonder of souls and personalities. i don't like the idea of being separated from my loved one and perhaps that's why the somber thought of dying young even crept in to begin with.
i wonder now what yogananda has to say in regards to our life force and love connections we make here- how to keep in touch even after death. well this is spirit talk so i am going off the belief my spirit will continue after death.

your thoughts ?

Have u ever given thought that u will miss the astral realm where u go next much more than this material experience?
Many  soul seekers find this material life very disatisfying because we have dim recollections of much higher existences
in the astral worlds.

We have been here with many parents, children and lovers. We go to places  to see them again and often change roles
from one life to another. For instance: it is quite possible that a daughter was a mother in a past life and in this one she is the
daughter. Sometimes we try to assert the old role and it does not always work out so well. i  know a daughter named
Savana and her mother where such dynamics appear to manifest. ..
At any rate they serve as karmic mirrors for each other. Both are  dealing with father and mother separations this life.
Both have issues with different values they share with groups and friends because they made certain decisions
in their lives that made it difficult to keep their old values with ttheir purpose for this life.

So what you are sensing is also true. Towards  the end of the year you will see that there will have to be
a 'death' of  the old and much will be left behind as you make way for the new you.
This death and rebirth will continue for sometime including the whole next year.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013 11:08 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm »

Hello friend. i will be spending more time talking with you about your transformation as it becomes more apparent what is happening. Yes it could mean making your transition. If you go with the flow of change that is coming in your life it is more likely that you and your environment will go thru changes you have never witnessed in your life.

Eric you have been dabbling with evolutionary change. This process will soon take the form of outside forces that you cannot resist. Recently Yoshi has gone thru such changes that came about by outside forces. She has made some changes. These outside forces can control your life unless you decide to roll with the changes. We are creatures of habit. Most of us make some changes but we still go back to some of our old patterns of living with new people and circumstances. Jesus said: And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles. Which is to say: I haven't come to sew patches on an old garment. I have come to present a new garment, something which is altogether new. So we too will make a few changes in our lives yet most of the time we fall back into old patterns from past incarnations.

So it is not really for me to dig up some Yogananda quotes. He had many subjects and techniques for contacting others we love from one dimension to another and even in this dimension as well as many things to say about loved ones traveling together thru lifetime after lifetime and meeting up again in higher astral realms. It is best to read them in context. i  just bought 40 lessons for a friend. They only cost 28 dollars. Get them Eric. You will never be sorry.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013 11:10 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #8 on: Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm »

So it is not really for me to dig up some Yogananda quotes. He had many subjects and techniques for contacting others we love from one dimension to another and even in this dimension as well as many things to say about loved ones traveling together thru lifetime after lifetime and meeting up again in higher astral realms. It is best to read them in context. i  just bought 40 lessons for a friend. They only cost 28 dollars. Get them Eric. You will never be sorry.

Jitendra

Wow ! What a way to start the new year, lol !  Shocked Grin For someone who has been preaching Yogananda, his quotes, things the Brothers say, etc. you are not going to  "dig up" a few quotes per special request by Eric ?

yes,yes, I know the main reason for your reply like that is for him to get the lessons and read all the stuff directly, to get the whole benefit...

but then, so should everyone else  Grin no more Yogananda preaching til 2014, lol !!

Katze
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2013 12:54 am »

Jitendra

Wway
ow ! What a way to start the new year, lol !  Shocked Grin For someone who has been preaching Yogananda, his quotes, things the Brothers say, etc. you are not going to  "dig up" a few quotes per special request by Eric ?

yes,yes, I know the main reason for your reply like that is for him to get the lessons and read all the stuff directly, to get the whole benefit...

but then, so should everyone else  Grin no more Yogananda preaching til 2014, lol !!

Katze

Katze i like you too much to say anything. Maybe surrender kitty saw too much of a lion
when he looked into  the mirror besides: what would one such as myself do without
his angel readings?   Huh?  Speaking of 2014; United States is in for some surprizes.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #10 on: Jan 06, 2013 02:32 am »

I am speaking to different spirits this year, the angels went on vacation  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Jan 06, 2013 03:30 am »

I am speaking to different spirits this year, the angels went on vacation  Cheesy

We are on the same wave length. Just was meditating for a while and when i stopped it came to me to ask you about your present spiritual interests, thoughts and practices.

i wanted to tell you, that i like your new avatar and the idea that it is someone from around Salem. That had to be an awful time to live in this country for progressive thought and spiritual tolerance. i am happy that you are drawing attention to the fact. It seems like we have come a long way. Today we can actually have a site like this without getting burned at the stake or thrown in the dungeon.  In fact we have expanded in consciousness to the level that we encourage the free and individual expression of each soul to express his/her unique spirituality.

There  have been many changes in the world that are for the better which is a sign that we are deep into the bronze age; Dwapara Yuga. For the most part we have left the Iron age behind. Accept for treatment of women in parts of the world and fanatic religious trends that still haunt us in the guise of Christianity in this country and Muslim extremism in other parts of the world.  For the most part we are expressing views from the silver age or treta yuga here on this forum. Smiley Some day no one will be considered weird for their views. That attitude is yet to be developed on our earth.

Looks like dragonpie started a thriving thread. i wonder; have you had this experience? You wish someone would have given you a little more encouragement to do something (which is) important to you now, earlier in life? Well somehow i believe that Eric might think of me later and say this about the SRF lessons. i wouldn't encourage everyone but i think that he would resonate with them. Yet i would not disagree with you about my approach to the matter. Sometimes we jump out of our natural approaches to make a point. Remember Jesus going into the temple with a whip and turning over all the tables: Kinda like that! We do have to be careful though because we can be messing with someone elses free will if we force issues. This creates karma. There are many times i need to hold my tongue because of this truth. But i can always depend on Katze to remind me of that.  Lips Sealed

Love you Katze and value you as a human being.....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2013 07:25 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Jan 06, 2013 06:41 am »

i agree katze i love your new look  Smiley happy 2013 everyone Cheesy

steve i was recently looking into purchasing a book called metaphysical meditation by yogananda
would you recommend the lessons over the book ? just curious because i am tight on $ saving up for some personal things and i want to buy a couple of other books on insects. going to try and start nurturing my own moths and spiders !!! Cheesy
...maybe
or i might buy some spiced peaches for a friend =P
so many decisions ! watyutink  Huh?

thanks ! =)
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #13 on: Jan 06, 2013 05:55 pm »

jitendra wrote:
""Have u ever given thought that u will miss the astral realm where u go next much more than this material experience?  Many soul seekers find this material life very disatisfying because we have dim recollections of much higher existences in the astral worlds.""

lots of 'dis-es' associated to the physical realm...distasteful, disappointing, discombobulation, dIsfunction, disease, disrespect, disgrace, disability, discernment, disarray, disagreement, discontent, disavow, disbelief, discomfort, discord, disconnection, discourteous, discrimination, discursion, disdain, discomfort, discouragement, disorderly, disgruntlement, disjoinment, disgust, disorder, dishonesty, distractions, dissolution, distraught....i could go on.

the closer we become to god and our soul....those things in the 'dis-list' seem to fade from our consciousness, from ourselves.  it still exists in physical world...yet we seem to 'deal with it better', we don't let it get to us. 

the 'dis-es' do not exist in god, god-soul Realization.  to help ourselves rid of the 'dis-list'....yogananda's teachings can help, that is,  IF we want Realization bad enough.

Realization=Remembering our True Nature=Soul=A Direct Spark of God.  as the physical body is a 'direct piece' of our birth parents....our souls are a direct piece of god.  god is Love.  Love=Compassion, Patience,Knowing, Omnipresence, Understanding.  just as god is Love, so is soul.  yet,  being 'seperated' from god for a veryvery long time and fell into body consciousness,,,,we have forgotten. yogananda...teaches techniques to Remember, he helps us live as souls.

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
Yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Jan 06, 2013 07:16 pm »

i agree katze i love your new look  Smiley happy 2013 everyone Cheesy

steve i was recently looking into purchasing a book called metaphysical meditation by yogananda
would you recommend the lessons over the book ? just curious because i am tight on $ saving up for some personal things and i want to buy a couple of other books on insects. going to try and start nurturing my own moths and spiders !!! Cheesy
...i wasyoshi
maybe

or i might buy some spiced peaches for a friend =P
so many decisions ! watyutink  Huh?

thanks ! =

In the post prior to this Yoshi answered your question much better then i would/could.
The techniques she speaks of have not been available to the public for thousands
of years ago in past higher ages. Taking advantage of them progresses our evolution exponentially.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: