Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 08:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bhaktananda: Spiritualizing the Creative Force

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bhaktananda: Spiritualizing the Creative Force  (Read 417 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 25, 2015 11:42 pm »

Jeff

Nice to have u comment here. Hope u hold on to your thoughts - interesting subject.
I agree with much of what u said here. Just wondered if u could elaborate on that first paragraph. It may be helpful to know what taoism has to say about this subject.

In actuality Paramahansa Yogananda does have techniques for bringing the energy up the spine during sexual excitation. They are in the SRF lessons.

I understand the dilemma of your statement; "Celibacy and suppression is not the answer for me. And neither is external fluid release.Too much energy wasted and the older you get the worse that is for you". Life is full of dilemmas. I have learned to live with them and except that human condition more and more over the years. It is a manifestation of duality and the seeming contradictions of living as spirits in a material world.

Often sexual encounters or attractions bring out these issues with clarity and give understanding.

There is a difference between sexual intercourse and Spiritualizing the Creative Force.

I am learning myself the very individualized ways of this energy. There are ways to deal with, and explore the persistent prod, and use this energy in ways I never thought possible. Even Kriya technique of moving the energy starting from the lowest chakra, seems to be dealing with this energy, although no guru or avatar plainly says so.

Celibacy and suppression is not the answer for me. And neither is external fluid release. Too much energy wasted and the older you get the worse that is for you, IMO. Simply thinking about something else, cold water, etc., is suppression. It is stated to avoid sex, no overindulging, etc., But to me it must be dealt with and experienced so that you can learn. Taoism does have some plain spoken insight. Just like Kriya, it takes practice, study, and figuring out what works for you.

« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2015 01:36 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: