Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma  (Read 3412 times)
kingfisher111

« Reply #75 on: Mar 20, 2019 12:00 am »

Thank you for resurrecting this thread, it was so nice reading through it again and seeing older members posting. I miss you guys if you're out there, we have come a long way over the years- this thread shows some change in one another and shows something beautiful about us all. I feel the sincerity in the seekers, you, the members. We've had some differences but coming back years later and seeing these moments of sharing our thoughts about life, sharing aspects of ourselves, it's a real pleasure. Steve I'm sorry we had such a spill over politics. SI, I miss your presence. Art, it would have been nice getting to know you. Brock, Namaste... All of you at the portal are in my prayers today.

Steve, concerning belief. Isn't it interesting how much a belief can change in the course of just a few years? Or maybe these were just opinions and idea's that have yet to culminate into belief...? Given the immense history behind Karma and the overwhelming amount of knowledge passed down to us form the golden ages your question is one that should be considered time and time again for any devotee. You have my attention, Life! Here's to the journey! May God be revealed to us and may we be in Peace during our final moments here as the fragments we are now.

Beautiful post Eric!  Maybe we will get to know each other better yet (:

Here's a great video on Karma and Vedanta I just saw yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMqULiDtOM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2n517EB74fTTs4gT5NiSTDTpw8i0slBa9JG1ZxMRuVjplydJqN_wEEW9M
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: