Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Steve!!!!

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve!!!!  (Read 258 times)
Flying Spence

« on: Jan 20, 2013 08:07 am »

Hi. It's good to be back on Spiritual Portal Steve! what a portal! How's it going? I had a strange encounter with my ex girlfriend Kara, speaking about karma . . . Anyway, it would be cool to hear what you have to say about my chart, if you have the time and would like to. My birthday is May 25, 1990, 2:29 am. Gen was born on January 7 in New york. not sure what time.  Much Love to your being.

Spence
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2013 12:12 am »

Hi. It's good to be back on Spiritual Portal Steve! what a portal! How's it going? I had a strange encounter with my ex girlfriend Kara, speaking about karma . . . Anyway, it would be cool to hear what you have to say about my chart, if you have the time and would like to. My birthday is May 25, 1990, 2:29 am. Gen was born on January 7 in New york. not sure what time.  Much Love to your being.

Spence

Hey my peripatetic  soul companion ! i see that you will have a tremendous expansion of feelings. Just will open your heart a lot. Your travels about do not end with your trip to Isreal. i will keep adding to this section soon. Jupiter is  within two degrees of your Sun; so moving about and communications are increased (with me as well) but u should continually get a deeper understanding of the universe and your place in it by these communications and short travels. This is a way that u have choosen in life. Somewhat like a gypsy it is difficult for u to remain in one area and stay put. U see the advantage of traveling about and learning from other environments and people.

For some time now u will b learning how to live with the values of others and physical needs become an area of lessons as distance from Kara and dealing with the values of others and your parents continues to bring lessons that are presented to u.

U are looking deep within for anwers and trying to understand what makes u do the things u do. Many times we take actions and have drives to do things that we do not really even understand ourselves. Knowing u these r areas that u are aware of. Yet is much more important for u to understanding your inner motivations as u spend time alone trying to understand yourself and where u r taking your life with the actions that r taking place. no doubt u will see Kara this spring but u will continue to wonder about where this is all leading and where will life go from here. This will b an important contribution to your life; how will u and her go on in such an expensive area to live and with the challenge of other peoples values to contend with? These r questions that u no doubt will b facing in the future.

i want so much to get back to the companion and go for that late nite
meditation and walk in the mountains. My hopes r that u are finding time to meditate along with your playing in the new band you have and your landscape job.

i do hope to see u here more often. It just seems difficult to pull me away from the seemingly peaceful atmosphere of Encinitis and North San Diego into the intense drama i have at sometimes witnessed in Los Angeles. But once u get out of traffic and get up in the hills where u live life has such a contrast! We both know the advantages of this wonderful city despite all its drawbacks. Just have to get out from time to time to listen to the rhythm of your own heartbeat. Rite?

i have much more to share with u. We have been separated by age this lifetime but it is for a new experience a new way of looking at us!
Every experience offered by God we should b grateful for and that is what
we r cultivating. Much expansion is being offered to u at this time.
What a time to live for us all. Hope i see u and Kara during Amma's stay
here in June. All i can see is that big smile of yours when we saw her last and that warm hug!

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2013 09:29 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Flying Spence

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am »

Hey Steve. It was so great meditating with you at SRF the other day. It's always inspiring to be around you, your presence feels so honest and helpful. Kind of tunes my strings if you know what I mean.

I just got back from a night hike in Topanga State park. The stars were awe inspiring.

I got the information for Gen's birthday. She was born in Westchester New York, on January 7, at around 4:00 am. She said it was either 4:03 or 4:23. Anyway,

If you feel like reading her astrology that would be awesome. If you don't have the time, no worries. Your guidance regarding mine has felt very helpful. Thank you Steve.

Hope we meet again soon!

Flying Spence

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: