Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Some things NEVER change !

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things NEVER change !  (Read 615 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 21, 2013 10:22 pm »

hi squirrel !
i was thinking about you last night, glad to see you and read this post
thank you!

from an objective view without understanding the depth or entirety of their conversations/connection i can agree with the dissecting of each persons words and personality. you might get a better response and clearer communication if you can learn to let go, move forward and not let the analytical mind dominate the intelligence that comes from the ability to feel and know- let time and universe heal, nurture and guide you with wisdom
empty your cup
jitendra and yoshi are very dear and beautiful souls i just ask you to remember your deepest goals. what you want for yourselves and how you want to treat others. we can all use this reminder daily wherever we are.

those that come to the portal should feel free to express their uniqueness and individuality in a way that encourages their dance with creation
i find nothing wrong with being challenged and looking back at ones own expression and beliefs but if i'm constantly being criticized by someone that claims to be my friend i wouldn't think of them much as a friend but as an oppressor a nuisance that i would later try and separate from. both parties deserve new opportunity and understanding.
a cleansing bond that rejuvenates each others livelihood

however on the flip side i know there are times when i've benefited from both jitendras and yoshis exchange so in honesty i just try to sit back and not take anything personal
which is very hard for the little me that craves attention and acceptance  Grin
oh dear me now i've dissected and made judgement without really knowing ! who knows who or what's right anymore !
i love you both
and squirrel and everyone else here
this is a nice forum, there really is *no problem* and if there is yoshi and jitendra should let us know so we aren't talking for either of them
in the end let's not forget we're all equally human

bye!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: