Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 08:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

a quote...

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a quote...  (Read 156 times)
yoshi

« on: Jan 07, 2013 03:52 am »

from the movie 'signs' by mel gibson....

"i'm not going to waste one more minute on prayer".  in the movie...he had given up , for a short while, faith in god.

as a soul...i say, quote, '' i'm not going to waste one more minute on humans...i have given up on the human race".  u know what ?  i have every right to be 'divinely frustrated'. just as the 'human mind' or 'body consciousness' has a challenging time understanding divineness...the soul has a challenging time understanding 'body consciousness' and all the crap that comes with it.  what's the crap ?  hate,,,jealously,,envy,,,greed,,,lack of understanding.

just as christ turned the tables and swung the whip at gethsemane....i do the same to most of humans.  i am fed up...cannot take the ignorance.  

i happen to be one of the ones who remember what it is like to be at Home.  this physical place repells me.  i want to be at Home....away from this coldness and all the 'crap' that comes with it.  just about the only place (aside from being locked up in my house)  i get solace from the physical world is being at work with animals.  they have no ego.  they do not hate or come with coldness.  they exhibit animal behaviors which can be challenging at times...yet they do not stem from ego.

(((love&hugs0m)))
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: