Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 03:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Gold Wolf is now shining brightly.

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gold Wolf is now shining brightly.  (Read 325 times)
Goldwolf

« on: Mar 01, 2013 04:10 pm »

Hello everybody. My spiritual family I wish everybody peace and love. Hello Steve. I can't remember the last time I checked in so I figured I'd help out with the theme of re-inventing myself, .. or so to speak.
  I have fantastic stories that no-one will believe such as being to every corner of the Universe, this really isn't the place for that and love is important it comes first. The whole of outer space is just one big popsicle that melted at the time of the big bang, (ha!).
  I had over one thousand girl friends in one day and spent a trillion dollars (somehow), this certainly isn't the place for that story either., I'm lucky I escaped, I almost had to live in Vegas for a while, that story might be true but without love I would say that if it were my last day and the thousand or so girls were the last one I would work till death and pray that at least one girl would see favor in continuing this Universe for without love our World, the Cosmos is not.
  Basically I'm just introducing myself again, I'm sure there are a lot of new members and guests. I am user name Goldwolf. Dan is my real name. I meditate for love. For the love of the Earth and the people of the Universe. I meditate so that my love oh love my love will know that in her heart I have truth and my life  to give (dedicate) to life long lady freinds. I meditate to maintain control in life and live free. Love conquers all with the strength behind it. To be strong will please one self. To be strong for love will please God and the entire human race for everyone respects a strong person. Evil doers simply turn their love inward on the strong they hate. Two people of equal weight and strength parameters on a universal scale are not the same strength if one is good and one is evil. The good person is always stronger. Love extends past the infinite while the imaginary, this evil implodes on itself. Love for the sake of love. To meditate for love will turn the yoga area into a space port propelling the yogi into the infinite and beyond.

I am an advanced yogi but it's nothing to brag about. Just by stating that I feel compelled to let my friends know that I'm not perfect and I mess up a lot.

Currently in my meditative practice I can now once again meditate for an hour. I'll do something like twenty minutes in crossed legg and the rest sitting. I may listen to music while meditating but it is deep meditation. I have come a long way so if anyone is having any problems of the meditation it is o.k. God happens, that isn't to say God gives you problems but isn't it better to have minor problems meditating than to not energize the body with love? yes, for me it is. My main problem I had to deal with for maybe three years was not being able to meditate for more than twenty or thirty minutes, fifteen sometimes but I pretty much can always do that!

This is where I'm at right now and for some reason, I just knew to check into the Spiritual Portal today. Like meditation, it's always better than you could have ever possibly imagined. Peace and Love everybody.

Sat Tat Om
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2013 07:27 pm »

Nomaste Dan is that really you? It has been a while friend,

Aren't we all trying to re invent ourselves while on this cosmic journey? That is the ingredient of spiritual growth that is essential. i thank you for reminding us. Many times we remain ironclad in our views and do not allow ourselves growth. Sometimes this takes place by holding on to our cherished views of reality and sometimes we do not allow our hearts to open so that we can experience love and compassion. Seeing this in others reminds me to look at it in myself.

i thought that you live in one of  the midwest states. is that correct? Sometime i hope to visit there again. Lately friends are talking about coming out here to visit. i look forward to being their host and guide.

Got a thing for the ladies Hah? Well you might just end up being one next time around. Such is the power of manifesting. I have often thought about that when i think too much about the ladies. But you know the more i look inside and meditate the more i want to be around women that do the same or at least radiate goodness and kindness. i know that when i get those occasional glanses at love whether from outside or inside that life is changing me more than anything. Women that are not in the spiritual search really hold you back. They are like dead end paths leading to more earth problems. They will never really understand your long hours of meditation and spiritual yearning. There are many good people we encounter in this life. But once you start on the path if you wnat to really practice it you have to be with someone that understands it and has that desire also. Even the spiritual ones present challenges but if you really have something going spiritually those people usually return. Sometime you might have met one that will help you with your spiritual growth as you help her. That is the goldmine goldwolf. if you ever get that fortunate. It is possible; i have seen it!

Tonite is Friday nite and i will go out to a three hour meditation instead of with someone but i know that i will radiate even more peace and love for it. It will attract what i need when i need it! i leave the rest up to God. i am OK without anyone or with someone because i have God. i just have to remind myself because sometimes i forget and look for things that just do not help me. We need to constantly associate with those who love God so we do not forget and how do we know that we love God and he loves us? By meditating and practicing our presence with him in all activities. Love Love Love it is so great. But we have to cultivate it every moment of our existance!

i noticed that you spoke about not being able to meditate for periods of time in the past. That was my main reasons for coming back to California. There are so many long meditations held here.  i feel that i could help others in this regard if they would like sitting with me. It helps so much to have meditation buddies.

It is wonderful to have you with us Goldwolf. More later......

Steve
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013 04:55 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Goldwolf

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2013 02:28 am »

Hey Steve. Ya, it's really me. I'm always around here somewhere. I know I stated it before on this forum that it is cozy, or something to that effect. There's no other spot like this, not on Earth!

Ya, I'm up here in Wisconsin. I like it but I'm still trying to figure out how to move around the states, I'll figure it out. It'll be me savin up some money! I dunno, I been doin a lot a thinkin about movin to California. I don't have the resourses at the time to just up and leave. I dunno, I mean, if I did I would maybe just visit a lot. I'll figure somethin out. I mean, you can't stop a cat from traveling and I like to think of myself more resourseful and inventive than a creature. Those three hour meditations sound great. It's lookin like I might be gettin a car soon (another one) so wish me luck. Hopefully I can visit all my friends which of course includes you brother. That's a pretty good day dream, it seems considerably more likely than not because sooner or later I'll get to movin around.
  The whole thing with the ladies is a little weird. I mean, .. I got a LOT of girls I am friends with but nothing really out in the open or the whole goin steady thing. I been to a lot of parties where I'm the only guy and that sort of thing. I try to find the right one sometimes but I tried so long I don't put too much effort forth most times. I just am glad I am friends with so many beautiful ladies. I dunno, the whole ladies man thing is sort of a bad deal because it makes it harder to meet really kool women that I can stay friends with. The other thing is if the world says you have to spend this amount and do this to meet the right girl I just won't do it. I have a very good outlook on life and I suppose some days I do have a girlfriend or maybe two but whatever. I'm not cheap at all it's just there's no formula to love! I would rather run away from a lady who's being rude than be rude back, running is funny sometimes also. Sometimes, a lot actually, I'm content that I'm single at least most of the time. I figure if a lot of girls love me, even if we're not together most of the time, these ladies still love me. There's a lot of good and spiritual feelings, a lot of love that goes along with this sort of thing. The being reborn as a woman thing I don't know! I always figure I'm too masculine. I had a couple dreams of being a girl. I was just happy being beautiful. I was like a beautiful nun or somethin. I better leave that one where it is.

As the seasons change I just wanna remind everyone to enjoy each and every day. Seems like the weather is different every day some weeks. Hey friends gotta go, I won't be a stranger. Take care everybody.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2013 04:08 am »

Goldwolf It is nice to know you are now glowing in the dark. There are some interesting ideas i have often pondered. i have this strong feeling that males that love women inordinatley may come back as a woman. Females that have a obssession for men end up as men. This accounts for masculine type females and feminine men. It may also account for different degress of homosexuality and lesbianism. We do change sexes in our different incarnations. Perhaps we live a very masculine or feminine role for a few lifetimes. But there is something missing when the balance is not there. We are all looking for our anima and animus. We are subconsciously trying to unite the feminine and masculine characteristics of the soul so we feel the love of divine mother and the wisdom of divine father.

Yet we also see a mix of the sexes in Masters. For instance Paramahansa Yogananda had a distinctly feminine side and Amma is often masculine in her approach. So we could also look at it as a combining of the feminine and masculine traits that take place in very spiritual people who no longer divide sexuality but have combined that femine and masculine aspects into one. Strong circulating and romanticising tendencies often display an unbalanced individual who is always looking for something outside of themselves for satisfaction. Srong sexual feelings often show an abuse of sexuality in the past rather then prowess.

Sometimes it helps us by realizing we have had many incarnations and have been men and women many times.
When we begin to realize this we are not as motivated to circulating with the opposite sex (or the same sex if that is the case). We realize that it is desire, lust and often a feeling of ego fulfillment to get into this mode. However
we do have drives and we do occasionally find love. So i am not trying to belittle this behavior merely pointing out that it is not the answer to lifes problems but often presents many more. The main thing is to realize in all this seeking and romanticising we are looking for what is behind it. That is the love of God. We are all looking for love.
We are all looking for happiness. The question is: Does all this going after relationships with others help us find happiness? Just some thoughts that have come to me thru out the years. i hope they are welcome thoughts and not alien to you.

Well now we have several people on the pOrtal from Wisconsin. It might be the place to visit!
i certainly hope to see you if you come to California!
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013 05:41 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: