Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 02:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

last night

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: last night  (Read 227 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 02, 2013 08:40 pm »

i woke up this morning at exactly 3:33AM
i left the window open, it was cold
the toilet was making noise on its own
i took a sip of water and fell back asleep
the dreams i had afterwards i feel were a direct response to my latest observations and concerns
wow
there were special pennies that i've been finding(which i've been finding in real life too)
roller-coasters and a piece of paper that formed an arrow directed by wind and eventually lead me to the path i desired to take.
i recognize most of the characters in my dreams as aspects of my self, both desirable and undesirable and realize we too battle with the internal personalities of our mind for dominance in hopes to achieve a favorable mind set
life...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2013 07:11 pm »

i woke up this morning at exactly 3:33AM
i left the window open, it was cold
the toilet was making noise on its own
i took a sip of water and fell back asleep
the dreams i had afterwards i feel were a direct response to my latest observations and concerns
wow
there were special pennies that i've been finding(which i've been finding in real life too)
roller-coasters and a piece of paper that formed an arrow directed by wind and eventually lead me to the path i desired to take.
i recognize most of the characters in my dreams as aspects of my self, both desirable and undesirable and realize we too battle with the internal personalities of our mind for dominance in hopes to achieve a favorable mind set
life...

Do have one observation. i used to have a ghost around me for years. Ghosts quite often leave tokens of their presence. Brian used to always leave pennies behind when he would be there. i believe very strongly in the presence of ghosts and in the presence of this one.

i wasn't as receptive to ghosts as my girfriend, but she certainly helped with that side of reality. i  was not acquainted to it and she made me into a believer. Often love can expose us to realities hitherto not well aquainted or explored. This is one of its purposes in the evolution of partnerships once the lessons are learned sometimes the love partnerships also fall away. But the love and time shared; the process is never forgotten and it changes our perceptions and views of life forever. We can only be grateful when our partners also feel a common gratitude for the experience shared.

Just wanted to share this with you Eric. When you are in love you do not want to hear that these things usually do not last forever and so i am happy for you. Who knows what it will mean for you. That is the beauty of love. It has a new and most wonderful experience and lessons for each one that is blessed to encounter it.

Love is a process we never really understand when we are going thru it.
That is because we fall in love with something that is showing us something we have yet to learn. It is best to remain open and uncritical of the process although that is easy to say. In retrospect; i have found it is something that is very important to keep in mind and can make or break a relationship in the long run.

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2013 09:01 pm by hippoguardamus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: