Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Healing Exercises: Paramahansa Yogananda

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Healing Exercises: Paramahansa Yogananda  (Read 121 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 09, 2013 09:29 am »

All of us need healing of some kind. Many of us are not even aware of what kind. Some of us let pride get in the way and are
unwilling to discuss our predictaments. I have needed healing quite a few times in the last few years and I have received that
healing. Some of that healing was nothing short of miraculous. If you want me to I can bring it up again. However, many who
know me also know that it is not a fatasy of mine. I have been healed instantaneosly
while God played  jokes on me during my understanding of what happened.

One person who has opened up to us about how she would like to be healed is Comet. Comet has been one of the most, if not the most consistant, loyal internet friend I have had and I am determined to have all the pain she has had from her shoulder
leave her (God Willing) and I will not stop praying for her healing.

There is much we can learn about healing ourselves from the SRF lessons, the energization excercises (lesson 8 A) and the book Scientific Healing Affirmations all written by P.Y. However we can also be healed by a Master. Master's are not limited by their human life here but can heal us after leaving their bodies. I am here to tell you that there is no question in my mind that is exactly what Paramahasa Yogananda has done for me..and not just once.

He says...."very often a problem remains for the vital force to solve definately and quickly, by effecting a healing. Hence the following exercises, which involve conscious application of the vital force in the body, will be found to be immensely beneficial to any weak tissues or body organs.

To remove pain from an arm or a leg, or strengthen a limb, or to rejuvenate tired muscles, practice the following technique on the affected muscle or body part:

(a) Contract the muscle (or muscles) gently with deep attention while exhaling the breath to a count of 1 to 20.

(b) Release contraction of muscles and inhale.

Repeat six times, practicing in the morning and whenever else it may be necessary. Weak calves or thighs may be strenghthened by the practice of this technique. (  I was thinking of Comet's shoulder when I read this.)
I am indebted to the Self Realization Fellowship for making the SRF lessons available to the public at such a low price with personal counseling as well.

I practiced this exercise in combination with the SRF energization lessons and with the help of God and Guru was healed of a disfunctiong leg and now walk with no limp. But believe me where that healing came from is only a small testimony.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013 10:51 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2014 07:54 pm »

All true. It has worked for me as well.