Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 03:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Starling~transits 2013

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starling~transits 2013  (Read 1105 times)
Starling

« Reply #15 on: Jun 07, 2013 09:11 pm »

Hello Starling

Yes I got my hands on an ephemeris. Mecury is going to drag until it stops-- then go retrograde this month---June 26, 2013.
Then next month it continues backwards going retrograde back to 13 degrees--where it stations in Cancer for several days.
I need to check your chart but I seem to recall it is the second house. Probably will affect the crablers the most.

De Midnite do Astrology
Hey Steve
Yes my 2nd house is Cancer....Saturn will be turning direct next month has been retrograde since the first part of the year....also another one getting ready to retrograde is Neptune..middle of next month just before Saturn goes direct :/ Much activity in the cosmos!!

~Peace & Blessings~ Starling

Got to tell u Starling I have been learning more about that 2nd house it is also the house of self development. So would u tell me
about Jupiter's relation to your Moon as Jupiter comes into that square? to the 5th and your Moon?
Overindulging  seems to be an issue, I think if I am not careful I may have some unwanted pounds, which I don't want, I worked hard to get rid of them. On the other hand, I have feelings of restlessness, thinking of days gone by with my children (tomorrow is my daughters birthday) since I have been looking into astrology again, seems a lot of old feelings are surfacing in regards to who I am and what I want in life feeling more in touch with my own inner self and inner emotions. Geez....some days I am a ball of emotions and Mercury isn't helping with my feelings of feeling overwhelmed as well. I have this goal of trying to be more expressive in my feelings with my husband...boy it is hard sometimes, almost like something is blocking my flow...I want too, but find difficulty with it, how can I overcome this feeling? well...off I go, talk soon. ~ Peace & Blessings~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: