Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Starling~transits 2013

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Starling~transits 2013  (Read 1106 times)
Starling

« on: May 15, 2013 01:37 am »

Steve,
Wow!!! Has been sometime since I have pulled up my transit chart...they(transiting planets) are scattered all around it.....studying.........studying...... need some time to look this over and refresh my thoughts (will admit I haven't kept myself current on astrology the last few years) My natal chart is here somewhere....I see Saturn transiting my sixth house, I always felt Saturn was a dreaded transit, but you assured me it's not always. Saturn wants us to work hard, put our energies into practical, useful, and meaningful projects, and to live in the here and now. The sixth house controls work done out of necessity and in support of others.The sixth house represents our ability to deal with change and adjustment.What I see immediately is my current move and job. Will have to study some more later....If I remember correctly Virgo is the natural ruler of the sixth house, so must look to that area of my chart as well? Or do I use the sign on the cusp of the sixth house of my natal chart? The name "Starling" is derived of "star" & the lingering interest of learning of the cosmos..  Wink A little insight from you would be helpful too...Will be in touch, Steve
~Peace & Blessings~Starling
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013 12:46 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Starling

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013 05:00 am »

Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013 05:59 am »

Thank you for making it easier. Look at the degree of your Midheaven and your nadir. Now look at the degree of your natal Neptune in the 6th house. Saturn is transmitting its wisdom in learning triggering all those points in its transit of the 6th house.
It is square to your mid heaven and nadir. It is also almost conjunct your natal Neptune. So it is triggering a natal configuration. This configuration is a t-square. This is like a wheel missing a spoke. Where is the missing spoke? It is the 12th house opposite the 6th.

The outlet for this difficulty that is happening through your work and your home life must be worked out
in the 12th house. Where things happen in secret and where things are revealed about your inner life.
That is why you are here!

Uranus is in a very good position to get help from friends in communication. It is trining natal Mercury.
New awareness can come out of these difficulties you are facing! You may realize just how much groups
and friends can come to your aid during this time.

I liked your observations. If you look to the ruler of the 6th it is Venus. Now what is Pluto in the 8th doing as it transits
Venus and Mars?

I'm
Little Hoot and Midnite
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013 06:26 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013 11:19 pm »

Pluto transiting the 8th appears to trine Venus and Mars in my 5th .....who and what matters most in life, grow closer to loved ones, make realizations about your relationships, and experience profound love for someone, a good time for  finances, especially if you’ve been working hard at something for some time. Pluto transforms whatever it touches, so it’s time to transform and change.  Pluto transiting my 8th...Thus, the change and transformation of living environment, Pluto in aspect to my Natal Venus...Mars generates the fond attachment I have for my little lady I care for.. along with flow of money and financial situation.... the good energy to accomplish the situation.
Ya know?.... my main concern with the care of my little lady is to keep her in her home and not be put into an institution, her last wishes are to die in her home. Also, to help all parties involved financially, them and us  ....Interesting Wink I wonder what will come along when Saturn aspects Jupiter....Well, must move along for now...will be back later ~Peace & Blessings~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013 08:53 pm »

Cry
Pluto transiting the 8th appears to trine Venus and Mars in my 5th .....who and what matters most in life, grow closer to loved ones, make realizations about your relationships, and experience profound love for someone, a good time for  finances, especially if you’ve been working hard at something for some time. Pluto transforms whatever it touches, so it’s time to transform and change.  Pluto transiting my 8th...Thus, the change and transformation of living environment, Pluto in aspect to my Natal Venus...Mars generates the fond attachment I have for my little lady I care for.. along with flow of money and financial situation.... the good energy to accomplish the situation.
Ya know?.... my main concern with the care of my little lady is to keep her in her home and not be put into an institution, her last wishes are to die in her home. Also, to help all parties involved financially, them and us  ....Interesting Wink I wonder what will come along when Saturn aspects Jupiter....Well, must move along for now...will be back later ~Peace & Blessings~

I like your interpretations. They give such a positive approach! Yes Pluto 'transforms whatever it touches'. So you
are now and the months ahead, given many chances that flow into your life to bring the values of others into your own self expression. That Pluto transit is helpful. I wouldn't say that Pluto has, or the 8th has as much bearing on the
living environment as much as Saturn square the 4th house cusp. Yet in some way Pluto may always have some bearing
on your living arrangement since it started in the 4th at birth. Now it affects the shared price of living arrangements.

Pluto from the 8th to the 5th is taking your lady to the next level since the 8th rules death and rebirth and the 5th...well that's your self expression. You are the boatwoman between the two realms! The 8th signifies the shared rescources in the process
and her transition.

When Saturn and Jupiter get together... well I believe you will be taking more responsibility for your
health in general. And what about your boy friends health and your responsibility to that relationship?

Remember: my chart has Gemini on the rise and Scorpio in the 6th just as yours does.
I have really been conscientious of my health. I am even cutting out so much bread...I used to have sub sandwiches everyday.
I avoid the ones with so much cheese when i do eat them. I have been eating more bowl dishes that do not have the starch wrappings.Bread breaks down to sugar; more fat. I have been drinking fresh vegetable drinks almost every day.

With a heavy work schedule without much time to exercise I have had to give much more attention to this body and its eating habits. Otherwise I am going to gain weight. Isn' t it intersting just how work and health combine as 6th house expressions?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013 03:34 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013 10:32 pm »

Hey Steve,
Yes I suppose as we get older, much has to do with our health in general, however Saturn just reminds us of that, I most definitely feel as though I have to keep an eye on my health, overall I think I am generally healthy. My husband though, has several issues with his health, and has his whole life. I was studying his chart. He has natal Saturn at 19  in his 6th house in Aquarius...Also occupying his 6th house is Venus at 26......Even though Saturn feels its most comfortable in the 6th house, it hasn't been too forgiving for him,he still has had a lot of health issues most of his life..but there again his ascendent/ 1st house is Virgo and with Uranus sitting on top of it, and again we have more health problems with the asc/1st house being involved...From guillain-barré syndrome  at 19 yrs old(which is a form of nerve disorder) to stomach problems ( still has those) issues with his blood being anemic, to joint problems with his hips/legs... all these are are represented by Aquarius, No? Along with health in the 6th.... So when you ask me about "my boy friends health and my responsibility to that relationship?" I do see where those things would come into play in my 6th house and Jupiter/Saturn transit. More likely, his than mine, what do you think? If you would like I can post Michael's chart ....if so, where would you like it? here in this thread or else where?
I do see Jupiter is transiting towards my 2nd house of finances/ possessions, so that looks encouraging ( I always seem to look at all the positives when studying charts, lol ) and will soon aspect all my planets in the 4th and 5th houses. Uranus is sitting close to the cusp of my 12th house and Neptune sitting slap on the 11th house cusp...hmmmm..Huh?? Going to look at these a bit closer. Seems as though on this chart my 1,2,3,4 and 7,8,9,10 houses are much more narrow than the others, they(the others) stretch out more and planets occupy them longer?! Ok, I'm gonna go ponder for a bit.
Thanks for recognizing the longevity of our friendship, it sure has been many years ago we met. Funny how at one point we saw each other daily and now we live on opposite sides of the country and haven't been around one another for about 10 yrs now.... but always stay in contact with each other, also find it interesting that when usually I have been wondering about you and what you maybe up to....seems as though we make a connection.I believe everything happens for a reason though, just haven't figured out what it is.... I feel blessed to have you as my friend, you have taught me much of many things. ~ Peace & Blessings~ Sue
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013 10:33 pm by Starling » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013 07:56 pm »

Hey Steve,
Yes I suppose as we get older, much has to do with our health in general, however Saturn just reminds us of that, I most definitely feel as though I have to keep an eye on my health, overall I think I am generally healthy. My husband though, has several issues with his health, and has his whole life. I was studying his chart. He has natal Saturn at 19  in his 6th house in Aquarius...Also occupying his 6th house is Venus at 26......Even though Saturn feels its most comfortable in the 6th house, it hasn't been too forgiving for him,he still has had a lot of health issues most of his life..but there again his ascendent/ 1st house is Virgo and with Uranus sitting on top of it, and again we have more health problems with the asc/1st house being involved...From guillain-barré syndrome  at 19 yrs old(which is a form of nerve disorder) to stomach problems ( still has those) issues with his blood being anemic, to joint problems with his hips/legs... all these are are represented by Aquarius, No? Along with health in the 6th.... So when you ask me about "my boy friends health and my responsibility to that relationship?" I do see where those things would come into play in my 6th house and Jupiter/Saturn transit. More likely, his than mine, what do you think? If you would like I can post Michael's chart ....if so, where would you like it? here in this thread or else where?
I do see Jupiter is transiting towards my 2nd house of finances/ possessions, so that looks encouraging ( I always seem to look at all the positives when studying charts, lol ) and will soon aspect all my planets in the 4th and 5th houses. Uranus is sitting close to the cusp of my 12th house and Neptune sitting slap on the 11th house cusp...hmmmm..Huh?? Going to look at these a bit closer. Seems as though on this chart my 1,2,3,4 and 7,8,9,10 houses are much more narrow than the others, they(the others) stretch out more and planets occupy them longer?! Ok, I'm gonna go ponder for a bit.
Thanks for recognizing the longevity of our friendship, it sure has been many years ago we met. Funny how at one point we saw each other daily and now we live on opposite sides of the country and haven't been around one another for about 10 yrs now.... but always stay in contact with each other, also find it interesting that when usually I have been wondering about you and what you maybe up to....seems as though we make a connection.I believe everything happens for a reason though, just haven't figured out what it is.... I feel blessed to have you as my friend, you have taught me much of many things. ~ Peace & Blessings~ Sue

Well actually Saturn feels most comfort in the 10th house since its natural ruler is Saturn. It would be nice to meet Micheal.
His chart gives mixed messages from the 6th. You have Venus attracting work and service yet Saturn says this is a lot
of responsibility. Am I prepared for it? Yes as you sayrhe ruler of the 6th sets on the ascendent and makes a destiny angle
Mercury in the 8th. So some of these things just come than you have to adjust.

Now I recognize his comfort and attraction to you. Its that Uranus/Ascendent thingy.
Just isn't enough to have an interesting/exciting environment. Had to have a Uranus/Sun
Lady as well! To top it off the ruler of his ascendent falls in the 7th. (Chiron)

Midnite Astrology
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013 08:52 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013 11:47 pm »

Hey Steve,

Well actually Saturn feels most comfort in the 10th house since its natural ruler is Saturn. It would be nice to meet Micheal.
His chart gives mixed messages from the 6th. You have Venus attracting work and service yet Saturn says this is a lot
of responsibility. Am I prepared for it? Yes as you sayrhe ruler of the 6th sets on the ascendent and makes a destiny angle
Mercury in the 8th. So some of these things just come than you have to adjust.

Now I recognize his comfort and attraction to you. Its that Uranus/Ascendent thingy.
Just isn't enough to have an interesting/exciting environment. Had to have a Uranus/Sun
Lady as well! To top it off the ruler of his ascendent falls in the 7th. (Chiron)

Midnite Astrology
I think when I look at his chart...6th house I am taking into consideration all the elements and characteristics of the signs and houses and combine them with planets involved and I see it as where all these health issues have affected him his whole since 19yrs. He worked his whole life and enjoyed it until 2002 when he went on disability because of the constant pain and limitations to job performance. He has adjusted to alot were his health is concerned for sure. I need to study up on Chiron, I remember we were just starting to discuss this planet before you left Indian bay Smiley Chiron is the ruler of Virgo? I would really like you to meet Michael sometime, I think you would like him Smiley
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013 04:02 am by Starling » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013 09:30 am »

Starling The most fascinating part of your chart , to me, is the conjunction of. Sun, Uranus and Mercury. All this very close to the Nadir indicating the past and what is coming out of the past. Uranus is awakening these past connections in its beautiful dance of awakening to past life connections of friends. This brings many revelations and a look into the future as never before.
It is awakening consciousness.

Sometimes we get a look at life and begin to see from a higher all expanding understanding to realize the real purpose behind friends, jobs and life periods that brought us in connection with the past--your past--This started a few months back going over your south node and bringing you in connection with past life  friends thru group endeavors awakening you to a purpose--- your purpose---your creative goal you set into motion before this life-- for your self expression. This began earlier in life with the presence of children.

However, now the deeper meaning of self expression is coming to lite. Your communication---Mercury-- is being stimulated by these powers of awakening. You have a chance to see how old ruts of thinking--those mind twizzlers--have played the same records bringing the same old jams into our life. We can clear these thought patterns and these living patterns thru the help of meditation.

But really we cannot dismiss the whole constelation and your present fluid ability to change yourself, your atitudes and your ability to look at yourself from a better state of being. This will continue for some time and will become evident of what, who and how you have let yourself be held back. Your hopes dreams and wishes coming back to lite thru new friends and awakening of old friends who will help you in this process.

Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013 11:54 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #9 on: Jun 04, 2013 06:27 am »

Starling The most fascinating part of your chart , to me, is the conjunction of. Sun, Uranus and Mercury. All this very close to the Nadir indicating the past and what is coming out of the past. Uranus is awakening these past connections in its beautiful dance of awakening to past life connections of friends. This brings many revelations and a look into the future as never before.
It is awakening consciousness.

Sometimes we get a look at life and begin to see from a higher all expanding understanding to realize the real purpose behind friends, jobs and life periods that brought us in connection with the past--your past--This started a few months back going over your south node and bringing you in connection with past life  friends thru group endeavors awakening you to a purpose--- your purpose---your creative goal you set into motion before this life-- for your self expression. This began earlier in life with the presence of children.

However, now the deeper meaning of self expression is coming to lite. Your communication---Mercury-- is being stimulated by these powers of awakening. You have a chance to see how old ruts of thinking--those mind twizzlers--have played the same records bringing the same old jams into our life. We can clear these thought patterns and these living patterns thru the help of meditation.

But really we cannot dismiss the whole constelation and your present fluid ability to change yourself, your atitudes and your ability to look at yourself from a better state of being. This will continue for some time and will become evident of what, who and how you have let yourself be held back. Your hopes dreams and wishes coming back to lite thru new friends and awakening of old friends who will help you in this process.

Midnite Astrologer
Mercury is very active right now, as is Saturn,feeling very challenged by it. We are building up to the next MERCURY RETROGRADE in just on 3 weeks. Can you feel it already? Gonna give my mind a rest, I think. Will check back in with you soon ~Peace & Blessings~Starling
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Sisters of Mercy

« Reply #10 on: Jun 04, 2013 07:51 am »

Hello this is Sister of Agony hearing you strong and clear. Not until the last judgement
will Mary get any rest. Until then she is too busy with her children.
« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2013 07:57 am by Sisters of Mercy » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm »

Mercury is very active right now, as is Saturn,feeling very challenged by it. We are building up to the next MERCURY RETROGRADE in just on 3 weeks. Can you feel it already? Gonna give my mind a rest, I think. Will check back in with you soon ~Peace & Blessings~Starling

Well I am getting a triple whammy from Uranus, Mercury and Saturn. So there are larger forces at play in my chart. Every turn has been another challenge with communication. As soon as Saturn entered Scorpio you could start feeling those challenges if you have any Leo or Aquarius emphasis. Yet I really feel that Uranus entering Aries has and will open you to a renewed interest
in Astrology. It might seem serious for a day or so with Venus entering Cancer opposing your Saturn. Those planets have difficulty being comfortable with each other.They always seem to require a certain amount of caution
and serious outlook on our relations with others.

Steve
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2013 12:20 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Jun 06, 2013 12:28 am »

Hello Starling

Yes I got my hands on an ephemeris. Mecury is going to drag until it stops-- then go retrograde this month---June 26, 2013.
Then next month it continues backwards going retrograde back to 13 degrees--where it stations in Cancer for several days.
I need to check your chart but I seem to recall it is the second house. Probably will affect the crablers the most.

De Midnite do Astrology
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2013 02:42 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #13 on: Jun 06, 2013 09:26 pm »

Hello Starling

Yes I got my hands on an ephemeris. Mecury is going to drag until it stops-- then go retrograde this month---June 26, 2013.
Then next month it continues backwards going retrograde back to 13 degrees--where it stations in Cancer for several days.
I need to check your chart but I seem to recall it is the second house. Probably will affect the crablers the most.

De Midnite do Astrology
Hey Steve
Yes my 2nd house is Cancer....Saturn will be turning direct next month has been retrograde since the first part of the year....also another one getting ready to retrograde is Neptune..middle of next month just before Saturn goes direct :/ Much activity in the cosmos!!

~Peace & Blessings~ Starling
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Jun 07, 2013 06:44 am »

Hello Starling

De Midnite do Astrology
Hey Steve
Yes my 2nd house is Cancer....Saturn will be turning direct next month has been retrograde since the first part of the year....also another one getting ready to retrograde is Neptune..middle of next month just before Saturn goes direct :/ Much activity in the cosmos!!

~Peace & Blessings~ Starling

Got to tell u Starling I have been learning more about that 2nd house it is also the house of self development. So would u tell me
about Jupiter's relation to your Moon as Jupiter comes into that square? to the 5th and your Moon?
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2013 06:44 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: