Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Starling~transits 2013

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starling~transits 2013  (Read 1110 times)
Starling

« Reply #15 on: Jun 07, 2013 09:11 pm »

Hello Starling

Yes I got my hands on an ephemeris. Mecury is going to drag until it stops-- then go retrograde this month---June 26, 2013.
Then next month it continues backwards going retrograde back to 13 degrees--where it stations in Cancer for several days.
I need to check your chart but I seem to recall it is the second house. Probably will affect the crablers the most.

De Midnite do Astrology
Hey Steve
Yes my 2nd house is Cancer....Saturn will be turning direct next month has been retrograde since the first part of the year....also another one getting ready to retrograde is Neptune..middle of next month just before Saturn goes direct :/ Much activity in the cosmos!!

~Peace & Blessings~ Starling

Got to tell u Starling I have been learning more about that 2nd house it is also the house of self development. So would u tell me
about Jupiter's relation to your Moon as Jupiter comes into that square? to the 5th and your Moon?
Overindulging  seems to be an issue, I think if I am not careful I may have some unwanted pounds, which I don't want, I worked hard to get rid of them. On the other hand, I have feelings of restlessness, thinking of days gone by with my children (tomorrow is my daughters birthday) since I have been looking into astrology again, seems a lot of old feelings are surfacing in regards to who I am and what I want in life feeling more in touch with my own inner self and inner emotions. Geez....some days I am a ball of emotions and Mercury isn't helping with my feelings of feeling overwhelmed as well. I have this goal of trying to be more expressive in my feelings with my husband...boy it is hard sometimes, almost like something is blocking my flow...I want too, but find difficulty with it, how can I overcome this feeling? well...off I go, talk soon. ~ Peace & Blessings~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Jun 14, 2013 03:39 am »

It  interests me because 'physical possessions can be lost or broken. While are inner talents continue to grow and expand.' The higher use of the second House is the development of inner resources and talents: Not just outer resources. You have the Sun and Jupiter both just about to enter the 2nd house while Mercury and Venus are just leaving it. Lots of activity there. Of course Mercury will also return.

Of course on a physical level the 2nd house rules possessions and money. Yet on a deeper level the 2nd house is connected with, self-worth, self-esteem, and self-reliance. This makes sense since many people associate their physical acquisitions with these qualities.

Starling: As you no doubt can see you and I have plenty of movement going on in the 2nd and 3rd houses. I also have this
going on.
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2013 03:37 pm by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Jun 18, 2013 02:45 am »

I think when I look at his chart...6th house I am taking into consideration all the elements and characteristics of the signs and houses and combine them with planets involved and I see it as where all these health issues have affected him his whole since 19yrs. He worked his whole life and enjoyed it until 2002 when he went on disability because of the constant pain and limitations to job performance. He has adjusted to alot were his health is concerned for sure. I need to study up on Chiron, I remember we were just starting to discuss this planet before you left Indian bay Smiley Chiron is the ruler of Virgo? I would really like you to meet Michael sometime, I think you would like him Smiley

Yes I would like to meet you and Michael again myself. I recently spent some time with my friend Namaste2All seeing Amma so I've been quite occupied. Do you remember when I was at Indian Bay that I usually would go see Amma with Kelly and Gail and others on my days off for vacation?

Anyhow if you ever think about coming to California be sure to tell me. I have a feeling that eventually I'll be out east again.

Yes I would say that Chiron is the ruler of Virgo. Putting Mercury as a co-ruler.

Since Saturn has been squaring  my natal Mercury, communication has had lessons at every turn, there was much more action here on the forum at one time. Yet in some ways it's nice to have the square. Because it requires a lot more concentration on certain details of relationships. So perhaps when it goes direct and squares your natal Mercury you'll notice the same thing. I've had the chance to get to know people better who are sticking it out with me while I have this rough angle.
I haven't forgotten about your chart and some personal questions you have about your chart. 

I suppose you might say that I'm just a little bit slow to come across with my views  given the fact that I have some pretty important lessons to learn about communication with this Saturn square. I'm a little bit reluctant to come right out and say everything I feel at this point and everything I see whether good or bad happy or sad. I suppose you could say that Saturn is inhibiting my ability to freely express myself as usual. When you can see these things happening   sometimes you're a little bit more hesitant to  do things when you know there's less that is forthcoming. This inhibition is part of Saturns function when it is the making a rough angle to other planets. Unknowingly dragonpie became a tool of Saturn's function when  I said somethings about your chart. Such are the ways of Saturn. It is the planet of learning.

So when it goes direct and conjuncts Michaels Neptune and squares your planets in Leo
it will provide important lessons to your relationship. We must understand that Saturn also relates to being stronger and becoming stronger thru the lessons we learn between each other. Illusions are dispelled and we attain a knew and more realistic outlook  towards each other.

Saturn's function over your Neptune in your 6th with Jupiter going into Cancer next month expanding all this will be interesting
for me to hear about. Two large planets working on your sense of service and health.We all idealize and have certain illusions
where Neptune is involved. Saturn recently went over my Neptune in the 5th and I dealt wirh my fantasies about what I have
looked for romantically: all my life.

Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013 09:32 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #18 on: Jun 18, 2013 08:42 pm »

I think when I look at his chart...6th house I am taking into consideration all the elements and characteristics of the signs and houses and combine them with planets involved and I see it as where all these health issues have affected him his whole since 19yrs. He worked his whole life and enjoyed it until 2002 when he went on disability because of the constant pain and limitations to job performance. He has adjusted to alot were his health is concerned for sure. I need to study up on Chiron, I remember we were just starting to discuss this planet before you left Indian bay Smiley Chiron is the ruler of Virgo? I would really like you to meet Michael sometime, I think you would like him Smiley

Yes I would like to meet you and Michael again myself. I recently spent some time with my friend Namaste2All seeing Amma so I've been quite occupied. Do you remember when I was at Indian Bay that I usually would go see Amma with Kelly and Gail and others on my days off for vacation?

Anyhow if you ever think about coming to California be sure to tell me. I have a feeling that eventually I'll be out east again.

Yes I would say that Chiron is the ruler of Virgo. Putting Mercury as a co-ruler.

Since Saturn has been squaring  my natal Mercury, communication has had lessons at every turn, there was much more action here on the forum at one time. Yet in some ways it's nice to have the square. Because it requires a lot more concentration on certain details of relationships. So perhaps when it goes direct and squares your natal Mercury you'll notice the same thing. I've had the chance to get to know people better who are sticking it out with me while I have this rough angle.
I haven't forgotten about your chart and some personal questions you have about your chart. 

I suppose you might say that I'm just a little bit slow to come across with my views  given the fact that I have some pretty important lessons to learn about communication with this Saturn square. I'm a little bit reluctant to come right out and say everything I feel at this point and everything I see whether good or bad happy or sad. I suppose you could say that Saturn is inhibiting my ability to freely express myself as usual. When you can see these things happening   sometimes you're a little bit more hesitant to  do things when you know there's less that is forthcoming. This inhibition is part of Saturns function when it is the making a rough angle to other planets. Unknowingly dragonpie became a tool of Saturn's function when  I said somethings about your chart. Such are the ways of Saturn. It is the planet of learning.

So when it goes direct and conjuncts Michaels Neptune and squares your planets in Leo
it will provide important lessons to your relationship. We must understand that Saturn also relates to being stronger and becoming stronger thru the lessons we learn between each other. Illusions are dispelled and we attain a knew and more realistic outlook  towards each other.

Midnite Astrologer

Hey Steve,
I saw you were occupied with your visits to Amma. I do remember you taking time off at IB to see her. I would love to visit Cali someday, but don't think Michael cares to much, he has his own ideas of what Cali is....(not the southern lifestyle)
Anyways, I am curious about this aspect that will be coming about, I hope I have the ability to with stand what it will bring. That square between his Neptune and my Sun is very strong(I feel it ALOT) and is a challenge where our relationship is concerned.I seem to be doing alot of thinking, feeling unsettled in my relationship. I am also feeling unsettled at my new residence and current situation, feels like I don't have a private life other than work, all a bit depressing in my mind...( maybe should have given it more thought before we went ahead and acted) I know it is only temporary. Hope it brings about a good change when we are finished here. Stay in touch, friend Wink Miss you.... Peace & Blessings, Sue
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013 09:33 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Jun 21, 2013 04:01 am »

Starling well the water mains will open when Jupiter goes into Cancer. I intend to talk about this. You see like me you were born at a time when the people of your generation had some differences with you: since your Neptune was squaring your planets in Leo. So your a bit aquainted with differences with people your age and those slightly younger like Micheal. It brings challenges to your work/service and home life. Your ideals match more easily with people from a generation before when Neptune was in Libra making a sextile to your Sun/Mercury/Uranus.

But that Sun Neptune square: it is an interesting one that you share with him and in your Natal chart. I have done a lot of contemplating about it since I too have a Sun Neptune square in my chart. It seems to bring the spiritual searcher out in us. The astrologer Steven Arroya calls it the classic embodiment of the spiritual searcher. Why? I would say that it is because people like us have been thru a lot of illusions in our life. At a certain point it becomes all to clear that God has played a big trick and joke on us all. Life itself is an illusion that we perpetuate.

Midnite Astrologer
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2013 04:43 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Jul 18, 2013 12:56 am »

OK Starling just starting to sift more.... through your latest post. I found your chart at the top of this thread. In your latest post you talk of Mars entering Cancer in  your third house 'in conjunction to all the planets there'. what planets? In the natal chart that you put up the 11th thru the 3rd house are empty of any planets that they could conjunct.

Thanks

Starman
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2013 01:04 am by Jitendra Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #21 on: Jul 20, 2013 01:55 am »

Hey Starman...Not sure what chart you are looking at, but was referring to my own birth chart and my planets  in  4th house of Leo, sorry...Mercury, Sun, Uranus.... those houses are small to others don't have time right now to research it, but will get back at you about this. ~Peace & Blessings~ Starling
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2013 01:59 am by Starling » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: