Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 07:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Amma: Loving our service/work

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amma: Loving our service/work  (Read 1087 times)
brock
« on: Jan 15, 2014 02:35 am »

brock, i'd like to think i am open to new ideas maybe you can help me....
i'm struggling in trying to understand that the person i think i am is an illusion versus the person i think i am- is this way- very real and a part of god.

the idea of non existence can not exist here, in tangible terms, if there is not a self to define its understanding...

mr khan says i am dethroning god in trying to use words that define god.
but it is as you said.
i am a firm believer in the moose totem which is seen as a walking contradiction

i believe i am real and celebrate life and expression

but i also believe in a force that exist in me/outside of me/is greater then me- yet i am that- which can acknowledge, using forces outside myself- my control, my inner reality.

so. i have two opposing beliefs... or do i. they are separate but they are not separate. i am stuck. i might be going in circles trying to figure this one out. is there anything to figure out from this point- or do i let go

To say that you are a part of God is also to say that you are an illusion. If the whole alone is real, then the part which feels separate from the whole is unreal. It is a limitation set up in the mind.

Also: This is not very well understood, but to be nowhere is the same thing as to be everywhere. Somewhere is a localization, which places something at a specific point. To say that something exists at every point is also to say that it exists nowhere.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2014 02:42 am by brock » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: