Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 08:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

snake/man

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: snake/man  (Read 199 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 26, 2013 06:11 pm »

a couple nights ago i had an intruiging dream
i was living and experiencing two different outcomes to the same reality
the first play, things happened and i reacted- watching and feeling the emotional consequence of my reaction
the second time around, the same things happened but i had a choice not to react and watched what happened by choosing to respond differently
by the end of the dream i was approached by a humanoid/shapeshifter of some sort. he could turn into a very large snake
i think i was weighed down by fear of the snake. he had to be 6-7feet long and i think he was green. he would slither up to me, sink his fangs so he could drink my blood. he did this on multiple occasions and i think my fear or the weight of the snake prohibited me from saying no to the entire experience. by the end of the dream the snake had his fangs sunk into the top of my back and was drinking away.

i think the dream had something to do with a lot of my insecurities from the day before.   Huh? i'm not sure what it might mean for a snake to drink your blood though- any ideas ?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2013 03:03 am »

wow Eric

I wonder if any one is sapping your life energy? If I had a dream like that I would remind myself to wake myself when such dreams occured.

The snake sunk its fangs into your back. The back represents support. What is happening to your support network? Sometimes people do things behind our back. It helps to have the awareness of this. It appears that u had more awareness the second time around.... instead of reacting.

I have found that people are not always as they seem myself. It takes a long time to really get to know someone. Do u find that people change into something else also? It is better to just watch the process rather than reacting. Often we get all involved with something that is not good for us. If I learn not to react to the person and events surrounding the person it becomes more clear about their motives and my relationship with them changes as a result.

« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2013 09:01 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2013 01:53 am »

hi again steve. thanks for taking the time to respond and thanks for the help. if i am reading what you said and reconsidering the dream then maybe it is like you've written: maybe i've experienced something for a second time and have handled it better then the first.

surprisingly, i was not scared enough to wake up(i think). perhaps a little curious too. in any case, if this dream is trying to tell me someone in my network is not who they seem then i don't want to think about it anymore. i feel though this was more about personal insecurities. often times our fears are greater then the reality of what is- we let the imagination portion of our fears dictate how we react to situations in real life and even risk losing others because of it. i agree it's not always best to react but we can't always be blamed for wanting to give into emotion and let our hearts steer us to the outcome of our stiuation. in this case i don't think i know anyone outside of me directiong ill intentions towards me that i need to or want to worry about. i'm probably not an infinite source of energy but i'd like to consider myself if i were to let my imagination dictate things =P.
by choosing not to worry i'm not completely ignoring this possible meaning. certainly there are many fears that could use some alteration/communication/internal cleaning. then there are things i just need to watch and let go : )
thanks buddy.
interesting to me the back represents support. =)
hope you're having a great day
cheers(again)   Tongue  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: