Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body dream

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body dream  (Read 169 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 17, 2013 08:50 pm »

i woke up early yesterday morning. my girlfriend had to get up early and prepare for a job interview. after falling back asleep, my body started to get heavy and tingly. a signal i'm ready to attempt and leave my body. it was the usual creeping feeling of a slow and gentle weight with slight tingles, starting from my toes and working its way up to my head. i  breath and relax, letting the sensations take over. i begin to imagine pushing out of my body. i'm trying and lifting and- success ! my arms come out and they begin to raise. they're so tingly and light. it feels like i'm floating. i hold on to this feeling of floating and continue to rise upwards. i see myself in the reflection of my calendar. that's unusual. but no mind, i want to keep floating. i tell myself i'm going to float through my door and, i do ! i am accelerating and i see jessica(my girlfriend) outside the hall. i'm accelerating torwards her- trying to slow down. all i see now is her smiling face and as i get closer i send a kiss to her forehead with a wave of white light. it comes out like a ring and moves forward. after that i'm in my bed slowly waking up and hear "eric" whispered in my ear. (eric is my name)

as i later reflected upon my experience, i realized it was not a succesful OBE but only a dream of having an Out of body. the reason for it is this, everything in my room was the same with the exception of one thing. where my calendar hangs was instead a mirror that i could see my reflection in. i remember noting that in my dream as being out of place. so, it had to be a dream.

interestingly enough
i learned shortly after sharing, before jessica woke up she'd rubbed her forehead in my back for quote "healing." she said her head was hurting.

hmm
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2014 08:12 pm »

i'm coming back to this thread to change my conclusion.
this was a successful projection. not a dream.

i'm reading now and also had the opportunity in meeting someone who practices in astral projection share...
that what you see in the astral plane, when you're close enough to the physical world (sometimes you don't see anything because you're in a different level of vibration), is not exactly the same as it is in the physical world.

and so it's easy for beginners, such as myself, to confuse what is conscious astral projection and what is a dream.

i don't have much more for anyone that's curious other then to recommend william buhlman as he was recommened to me. the only caution given to me with this author is that in his examples he makes having an out of body seem very easy whereas i was told projecting requires  time, conentration and energy. you have to dedicate your efforts if you really want to achieve 100% lucidity.

i hope to read more and share my findings on the astral plane later
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2014 04:03 am »

Did i get it all Eric because you sent Jessica a kiss outside the hall way but also one after wakening. Happy for your experiences whatever they may be.

Steve
« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014 04:07 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: