Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 07:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Physical Realm

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Physical Realm  (Read 188 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 19, 2011 04:05 am »

hi steve incase you were wondering why i was reminded of you and Namaste2All (?) is because lately in both of your post(recent past) you discuss similar- thats all
the timing of these messages are mysteriously beautiful sometimes, worth sharing

Perhaps it is that we r in tune with one another. i hope that would b it. Any how we have spent a lot of time together meditating and spiritually searching. Those people i have seen in person; i usually feel much closer with. Being in physical proximity to one another gives a closeness that one can never gain by the internet alone. i think that is one of the main reasons we r in the physical so that we can get closer to one another. U cary the vibration of the ones u have seen in the physical. U feel their vibration and their aura. You see them in action. U see how they function. U see how they react or do not react. You understand their feelings and responses or lack of responses to u. Their is much less to hide in the physical realm. We r exposed. Sometimes i have felt very saddened by my experiences with people i have met in the physical realm but then i remind myself; i was fortunate to have met them so that i had the chance to see how r energies combined. Not everything can work out the way we want. We must just b grateful for the opportunites we have had with others and thank God for the lessons.

Some people talk down the physical realm. In reality i feel we r blessed to b here where we can experience each other on a much more intense level. i thank God for the people that i have had the chance to b with on this earth. A special thanks to the ones who have spent time with me here on the internet and then in person. i am very grateful for their presence. This is a good place to meet people. Being in the physical realm is a good place to know one another. We can only talk about life and spirituality here. We have a chance to meet one another. When we do meet, in person, we experience life together. It may never happen again. There r such distances in the physical realm that we  have a unique opportunity when we do  come together. It is wonderful! Life is very vivid. It is truly revivifying. Going to a grocery store together. Listening to music together. Meditating together. Enjoying nature together. Walking in a park with one another. Exercising together! Actually touching one another! Laughing together! Smiling together! Experiencing animals with one another! Having someone walk in a room when u r dressing! It makes me smile; to think of it makes me happy!

Shouldn't we b grateful to b alive and experience this thing called life? Isn't that what God has intended? We r not so far above life that we can degrade it or scorn it. We have a profounder knowledge of the spirit of others through r physical encounters with them. i am so grateful to have that opportunity for even a couple of weeks! Life can pass us by and we may miss our chances forever to live! i would walk a thousand miles to see some people once again but then i love them! 'Is there someone u know. Your loving them so. But taking them all for granted. u may loose them one day. Someone takes them away and they don't hear the words u long to say.' Some day i will meet u too. i await that day... awaken gentle mass touch....

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2013 08:38 am by namaste2All » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2017 12:00 am »

Hello Jitendra,